No adverts-no sales....

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii-U & 3DS' started by Adrian Hughes, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Adrian Hughes

Adrian Hughes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    The only TV advert I ever see for Wii U is from Netflix saying its on wii and wii u.

Everyone who comes to our house - says - what is that? Where can I buy that screen for my wii? Nintendo have a great console, and nothing. They need to do something quick

2. Adrian Hughes

Adrian Hughes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    PS4 making more news than Nintendo! Dropping price is not answer - advertising IS!!! Wii U has E3 to showcase and as I put in another post they need to spend millions on show design for showcasing. Not TV's on stands and say - oh this is mario kart. They need huge KARTS on a track and the huge yoshi and wario sat in the karts with them as they demo. It's time to shine Nintendo or go same route the dreamcast did.

3. resseh

resseh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +55
    i hated the adverts for the Wii - more annoyingly Xbox and Playstation copied their style of adverts of people playing video games. Im glad that films adverts dont advertise people watching a film in a cinema (apart from a few horror films!)

Advertising doesnt always work anyway - the Dreamcast had loads of advertising and sponsorship deals. Word of mouth is better imo. Invite your friends round and play 4 player mario and spread the word that way.