No 50p vouchers received from CS Wow?

K

Kramer

Have rec'd 12 orders from CD Wow in the last few days but not one had a 50p voucher included :(

Is everyone else getting their vouchers or is it just me?

Sent them an e-mail yesterday but (unusually), no reply yet.

:)

Had the same problem myself but sent them an email and received a 3 quid e-voucher in return!!!

All my Christmas present purchases (some are even for other people) from CD-Wow have come with the vouchers.

Hve received 4 recently, none with vouchers just a little card with their web address and other linked site addresses...

Yep, just this in with all my recent orders :(
cdwow.jpg

Still no reply to my e-mail so just sent them another.

:smoke:

I think you have to be a resident of the UK to get the 50p vouchers. I've also received no vouchers (in spite of 6 orders this month).

Originally posted by Trax
I think you have to be a resident of the UK to get the 50p vouchers

Probably, but it doesn't state that in the "voucher offer" T&Cs.

CD/DVDs shipped from the same place, ordered on the same site etc. Non UK residents should get them too.

It's likely that they can't/don't differentiate between orders placed say from Ireland but on the .com site (not .ie). In other words, they assume an IE destined delivery was placed on the .ie site where there's no 50p (or €0.50 even) voucher offer.

Will await their reply.

:smoke:

Got this from CD WOW - as usual exemplary customer service. Why can't all e-tailers be like this..?

---------------------------------------------
Hi

Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that the offer for 50p vouchers is only open to UK residents
and as you were unaware of this at the time of ordering, I have sent you an
e-voucher as a one off goodwill gesture.

I hope I have been of help to you and thank you for choosing CD-WOW!

Kind regards,

Viktoria

yeah, 50p...

:zonked:

The problem is though, you'll not be able to use the e-voucher in conjunction with the £1.50 trustcard one.

:(

Why not?

My last order (yesterday) used Trustcard, Amex and a CD-Wow voucher giving a total discount of £3.

The trustcard code goes in the e-voucher box, so there's nowhere to put another evoucher code.

The great thing about the card type vouchers is that they have their own box.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom