Nitrile gloves - where to buy?

Autopilot

Distinguished Member
We use nitrile gloves a lot at home for various reasons I won’t bore people with. Used to pre-pandemic just get them off Amazon for about £6 per 100 of a decent brand. Now Amazon and everywhere seem to be selling them at 3 times the price.

Does anyone know anywhere that sells them at reasonable prices?

Surebrec

Under current circumstances, I don't think anyone will be selling them at reasonable prices. I bought a box of 100 off Amazon for £13 about 15 months ago. The same product costs £20 today.

The likelihood is that if you do buy online, there's still going to be a considerable wait time, because they'll most likely be coming from China.

Fishgold

I'm having the same problems. I use/ used Nitrile gloves all day at work and have done for years. Now I struggle to get them.

Autopilot

Distinguished Member
The price of masks, hand sanitisers and other PPE has dropped through the floor now, I was hoping gloves would have to. Profiteering bar stewards.

Fishgold

Just to touch on this, a friend managed to buy me 2x 200 glove boxes for £12 total from CostCo recently. If that's any help to you?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom