Nissan Micra, what gadget is out there to connect ipod touch

chakota

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
I am not technically minded :( and the problem being .....I bought my daughter a 2004 Nissan Micra, It has a radio fitted which is inbuilt to the dash and to replace the radio i have been told the whole dash would have to come out. What it is she has an ipod touch which she would like to connect up to the radio so she can play her music through the car speakers but there is no place on the radio where it can be connected , can someone tell me if there is some sort of gadget that can do that. The radio cannot be withdrawn from the dash as there is no holes for extraction pins.Has anyone any ideas ?

Many thanks in advance :smashin:

I use one of the FM transmitter products that also charge the IPod (Griffin iTrip). Best option for Micra's

Regards

You can get a wired I pod adaptor kit that allows the steering wheels controls to control the I pod & also charge it at the same time, this connects to the cd changer socket on factory radio.

You really need to see if the factory radio has a cd changer socket on the back of it.

If the factory radio doesnt have the cd changer socket you need to go down the FM modulator route.

This Micra forum link might help.

How to change stereo on a Nissan Micra K12 - With Pics!!

As for the radio being a pain to remove you can thank Renault's influence on Nissan for that one :laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom