Nioh 2

Bought another ps4 mainly to play this. Loved nioh and I heard this is harder so it should properly wind me up. Just need to find a decent price for it on disc.

What mode are you guys preferring on this in terms of performance, stable 6o fps or 4k graphic fidelity?

60fps,havnt even looked at the other options

Nobody buy this? I got a copy arrive today, £29.99 new off eBay.

Had a gaming hiatus lately, played nothing since 1st week of Jan.

Nobody buy this? I got a copy arrive today, £29.99 new off eBay.

Had a gaming hiatus lately, played nothing since 1st week of Jan.
I'm still playing, on last region, I think 1 main mission and about 6 sub missions left, probably at around 100 hours now.

I'm still playing, on last region, I think 1 main mission and about 6 sub missions left, probably at around 100 hours now.
Enjoying it like the 1st?

Yeah I think so, has improved on the 1st in some areas but at same time still has some of its flaws.
Its still nioh so if you loved the 1st you will love the 2nd, if you didnt you wont.

If you get stuck dont bother with the blue graves, they die pretty much straight away and leave you with a boss with more HP
Also they cost 2-4 cups whereas a real player only costs 1

Was really looking forward to a full co op playthrough which is new but my mate is too tight to buy it.

Yeah I think so, has improved on the 1st in some areas but at same time still has some of its flaws.
Its still nioh so if you loved the 1st you will love the 2nd, if you didnt you wont.

If you get stuck dont bother with the blue graves, they die pretty much straight away and leave you with a boss with more HP
Also they cost 2-4 cups whereas a real player only costs 1

Was really looking forward to a full co op playthrough which is new but my mate is too tight to buy it.
I loved Nioh 1.

Played for 90 mins last night, 30 mins of the was sorting my character, 1 hour was getting killed by that 1st Yokai over and over :rotfl:

I loved Nioh 1.

Played for 90 mins last night, 30 mins of the was sorting my character, 1 hour was getting killed by that 1st Yokai over and over :rotfl:
Was that just stubbornness or did you not know you could just stroll on past him?

Was that just stubbornness or did you not know you could just stroll on past him?
Not the big Bull guy, the one that's just a tough normal enemy called Enki or something. :blush:

Not the big Bull guy, the one that's just a tough normal enemy called Enki or something. :blush:
oh lol, well at least it wasnt the little dudes with yellow bellies
though these guys can demolish you easily if your not careful. especially if you let them munch their mate off.

I think that Enki is plonked right in your way to say 'you're going to learn the burst counter whether like it or not" i chose not and just backed up all the way down the hill :)

I found this easier than the first game - just as enjoyable.
Got the plat on it a while ago I gave up with the first one

I think that Enki is plonked right in your way to say 'you're going to learn the burst counter whether like it or not" i chose not and just backed up all the way down the hill :)
Yeah, it's totally that.

I found this easier than the first game - just as enjoyable.
Got the plat on it a while ago I gave up with the first one
That's good to hear, I got the plat on the 1st.

Beat the Enki guy that took 10 attempts last night 2nd try tonight, sometimes it's best to just take a break.

Beat the Enki guy that took 10 attempts last night 2nd try tonight, sometimes it's best to just take a break.
hope you learnt his moves, there are plenty of them :)

Took me a while to get the burst counter down but it's worth while to learn

Got plat on 1st one, will do on this, looks a lot easier to obtain.

The 1st boss went down pretty easily, 3rd attempt.

Getting the swing of it more now, 2nd boss defeated last night. Can deal with the Enki Yokai I struggled with day one fairly easily now.

My ps+ ran out so I've not been able to summon help, but I have used a few blue graves. They may not do much actual damage but they do create a good distraction so you can get some sneaky hits from behind in.

Like Nioh 1 I've gone for another ninja build, lightweight, kusiragama main weapon, throwing bombs and Kunai.

Getting the swing of it more now, 2nd boss defeated last night. Can deal with the Enki Yokai I struggled with day one fairly easily now.

My ps+ ran out so I've not been able to summon help, but I have used a few blue graves. They may not do much actual damage but they do create a good distraction so you can get some sneaky hits from behind in.

Like Nioh 1 I've gone for another ninja build, lightweight, kusiragama main weapon, throwing bombs and Kunai.
I started with a magic and tonfa build but reincarnated to a kurisiggywamu and ninja build. With the right kit and atributes it does massive damage and can ruin yokai bosses from afar. Down side is very little defence so die very easy when the need for melee arrives and human bosses block most throwables. Main problem though is throwing from afar i am not learning enemy or boss attacks. Feels a bit cheap. Nothing like learning the moves and skirting round the enemies and boshing them on the nogging durimg their recovery frames

I started with a magic and tonfa build but reincarnated to a kurisiggywamu and ninja build. With the right kit and atributes it does massive damage and can ruin yokai bosses from afar. Down side is very little defence so die very easy when the need for melee arrives and human bosses block most throwables. Main problem though is throwing from afar i am not learning enemy or boss attacks. Feels a bit cheap. Nothing like learning the moves and skirting round the enemies and boshing them on the nogging durimg their recovery frames
I don't mind cheap :D - I like feeling bad ass, and like you say being very lightweight and super squishy compensates a bit.

I don't mind cheap :D - I like feeling bad ass, and like you say being very lightweight and super squishy compensates a bit.
finally made it into ng+ last night, using all the weapons i haven't used to get the proficiency up.
wasted load of rare materials forging an armour set i didn't want by mistake :mad:

Time to spank some revenants to get my orange attributes.

Feel free to give me a shout if you get stuck.
PSN - shangostar

finally made it into ng+ last night, using all the weapons i haven't used to get the proficiency up.
wasted load of rare materials forging an armour set i didn't want by mistake :mad:

Time to spank some revenants to get my orange attributes.

Feel free to give me a shout if you get stuck.
PSN - shangostar
Is there a 'need to be within a certain level range to each other' requirement like on the 1st Nioh?

Im not sure, not tried any yet. Probably not if going coop via the tori gate, maybe if request assistance via in level shrine.

Not sure building a perfect build is worth it. Farming inheritables is slow going, buy the time youve got everything how you want it, the dlc will be out and all your green gear will be outdated by the new orange rarety anyway.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom