Nintendogs!

Miyazaki

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4144846.stm

I've been reading about this for a while, and have had it on preorder for quite a while as well. This will be one of the games of 2005, and one of the biggest sleeper hits of all time.

This, and Animal Crossing DS, is what I bought my DS for!

Me, i'm going for the Chihuahua release, as, apart from the chihuahua, has the coolest dogs on it!

I'm buying it for the missus, honest! :D :blush:

outdated~ I had been playing these nintendo Dogs games for over 2 months ago :thumbsdow

That's all well and good if you can read Japanese, for the other 99% of the world's population, we have to wait! :D

I think i'll stick to my real dogs thanks :thumbsup: . Can't stand these cyber pet things, I really don't see the point in them at all. Animal Crossing is a decent game though and whilst it didn't really appeal to me that much, the missus loved it!

GeorgeShadow said:
outdated~ I had been playing these nintendo Dogs games for over 2 months ago :thumbsdow

This doesn't mean that this game is outdated. I've had a PSP since March but that doesn't mean that the PSP is outdated. We are all capable of buying imported games/machines, however the majority wait until the official UK release to buy. Like GG says, if the game is in Japanese then I would say that it is definately worth waiting for the UK release with this one (unless you speak Japanese that is) :smashin: . Your comment really isn't helpful in this discussion.

All the games have the same dogs in, you just start with a different one depending which game you buy

CAS FAN said:
I think i'll stick to my real dogs thanks :thumbsup: . Can't stand these cyber pet things, I really don't see the point in them at all. Animal Crossing is a decent game though and whilst it didn't really appeal to me that much, the missus loved it!

This doesn't mean that this game is outdated. I've had a PSP since March but that doesn't mean that the PSP is outdated. We are all capable of buying imported games/machines, however the majority wait until the official UK release to buy. Like GG says, if the game is in Japanese then I would say that it is definately worth waiting for the UK release with this one (unless you speak Japanese that is) :smashin: . Your comment really isn't helpful in this discussion.

of cos the game is not outdated, it is ppls like you who are outdated, idiot :suicide: you always type so much nonsenses trying make your bullshits sound logical, but actually just saying something totally stupid~ :thumbsdow of cos PSP is not outdated even if you still don't have it

If I were to buy a DS this is the first game I would buy, seems to be one of the most original* games out at the moment.

* Even though these ‘tamogotchi’ games have existed for ages!

GeorgeShadow said:
of cos the game is not outdated, it is ppls like you who are outdated, idiot :suicide: you always type so much nonsenses trying make your bullshits sound logical, but actually just saying something totally stupid~ :thumbsdow of cos PSP is not outdated even if you still don't have it

You make absolutely no sense at all. First you say the game is outdated -

GeorgeShadow said:
outdated~ I had been playing these nintendo Dogs games for over 2 months ago

and then you say it isn't -

GeorgeShadow said:
of cos the game is not outdated

Then you decide to go on an insulting spree -

GeorgeShadow said:
it is ppls like you who are outdated, idiot :suicide: you always type so much nonsenses trying make your bullshits sound logical

When all I actually do is write my views in proper English, just like the majority of the posters on this forum.

Then you continue making no sense with this comment -

GeorgeShadow said:
:thumbsdow of cos PSP is not outdated even if you still don't have it

As I said above, I do have a PSP and have had one since March. I also didn't say that it was outdated, it was a point that I was using to show that something isn't outdated just because someone has imported it a few months in advance of a UK release.

Oh and by the way - the word you are after is course. Cos is basically shortened slang for Because :smashin: .

CAS FAN said:
You make absolutely no sense at all. First you say the game is outdated -

and then you say it isn't -

Then you decide to go on an insulting spree -

When all I actually do is write my views in proper English, just like the majority of the posters on this forum.

Then you continue making no sense with this comment -

As I said above, I do have a PSP and have had one since March. I also didn't say that it was outdated, it was a point that I was using to show that something isn't outdated just because someone has imported it a few months in advance of a UK release.

Oh and by the way - the word you are after is course. Cos is basically shortened slang for Because :smashin: .

you such an idiot~ I never said the game is outdated. I word 'outdated' is refer to people like you who are outdated~ if you got problem with your brain logic then go back to sch~ :suicide: moreover cus is for because, not cos, ****ing stupid idiot who are living in stupid UK with no hope~ :lesson:

George - please stop getting so personal, this isn't the sort of forum for it

GeorgeShadow is banned. Don't want that kind of person at the AV Forums.

Good call Stuart :clap: , hate to see idiots on these forums, the only place you can discuss without recieving child like replies :suicide:

CrispyXUK said:
All the games have the same dogs in, you just start with a different one depending which game you buy

Not true, the games have 5 unique dogs each. At least that is what i've read!

Think all games do have access to all of the dogs, but as I understand it you need to link up with a player of a different dog version to unlock extra dogs, so you'll need to link with people with the other two versions than yours to have all dogs :)

As standard the games contain the following dogs:

Chihuahua and friends
Chihuahua, German Shepherd, Boxer, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Yorkshire Terrier or Shetland Sheepdog

Dachshund and friends
Miniature Dachshund, Golden Retriever, Beagle, Pug, Husky or Shih Tzu!

Lab and friends
Labrador Retriever, Miniature Schnauzer, Toy Poodle, Corgi, Miniature Pinscher or Shiba!

All dogs are available on all games, however the different versions are the dogs you can start the game with, as you progress further through the game you can unlock the other dogs. So it just matters what you want to start with.

I'm going for the Chihuahua and friends for the Cavalier King Charles..... as i have one! :D

Rob

Also there is ---- spoiler ahead----

hidden dogs - such as the dalmation

Games Guru said:
Not true, the games have 5 unique dogs each. At least that is what i've read!

Also does anyone know if the cartridge has more than one save slot? I hope so as the missus is well keen on this and I've said I'll let her have it first when it arrives :)

I'm also getting the Chihuahua release, I've got two of the real McCoys and I'll be glad this one doesn't pee on my speakers!

Games Guru said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4144846.stm

I've been reading about this for a while, and have had it on preorder for quite a while as well. This will be one of the games of 2005, and one of the biggest sleeper hits of all time.

This, and Animal Crossing DS, is what I bought my DS for!

Me, i'm going for the Chihuahua release, as, apart from the chihuahua, has the coolest dogs on it!

I'm buying it for the missus, honest! :D :blush:

Mine just dispatched today for £18 :D

Excellent, we can have puppy contests now ;p

Which pack did you go for in the end?

Boxer dog for me, can't wait to race that remote contol car around its legs :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom