Nintendo Virgin

Caveman49

Established Member
Reaction score
I need help.

I have never, yes thats right, never played on a Nintendo before so I just wandered if any of you who have could give me some tips as to what old games to buy.

I got my Wii today and so far just played the Sports. I have Zelda, Rayman and Monkeything to play, but I was wondering about all the backwards compatible games.

Also which consoles are the ones that are compatible.

As i said, having never played anything before, what would you guys recommend are the highlights over the last few years of Nintendo gaming that I should buy/download for my Wii ??

Thank in advance. :smashin:

I think enjoy what you currently have. One of the problems I have had in recent years is that there are loads of "must have" titles and with so many good deals on the Net you end up having too many titles and not enough time to dedicate to any of them. So play the ones you currently have then look at others :thumbsup:

To answer the other question - directly backwards compatible is Gamecube.

But you can download other games like SNES, N64 etc via virtual console

Grab Zelda Windwaker and Paper Mario 2: The thousand year door for the Gamecube. 2 of the best from the ninty stable IMO!

never ever had a nintendo either but a bit excited about this one. Tell me what is good about nintendo and what are bad things about them.....

Eternal Darkness, Metroid, Killer7, Beyond Good and Evil, Zelda, RE4, and StarFox Adventures all bring back font Gamecube memories for me :D

never ever had a nintendo either but a bit excited about this one. Tell me what is good about nintendo and what are bad things about them.....

To be short and sweet good things are that they tend to release games that always go down as classics in years to come and when done right there games are unrivalled when it comes to playability and addictiveness.

Bad things.. well i suppose the kiddish slant they have with many games may put some off and nintendo always seem to behind when it comes to some technology advances. For example with the wii there is no online gameplay straight from launch, altho this is happening next year.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom