1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nintendo europe update on revo launch and power

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by snake II, Oct 31, 2005.

1. snake II

snake II

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    head over to www.revo-europe.com and read the breaking news, I am excited myself and I trully believe this time nintendo will show the world that they mean business and give the ps3 and xbox360 a run for their money, great competition means great games.

2. t-force

t-force

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +137
    Can't say I'm too bothered by a 14-week staggered release, as I'll be importing mine from the other side of the pond anyway, as I'm fairly sure that Freeloader will no longer work with the Revo, and the majority of my games are NTSC anyway. I could be wrong of course! What is of definite interest is the comment about the Revo being on a level with the 360 and PS3 graphics wise. I also like the idea of being to download old games that didn't come out over here - Mario RPG for example.

3. Miyazaki

Miyazaki

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +850
    Nintendo treats europe like ****, so I will probably get a US machine when it comes out, if I can tear myself away from the x360!

4. Tejstar

Tejstar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,080
    There's so many differing stories regarding this. I heard that there will be a simultaneous launch, similar to X360. Oh ell, time will tell…

5. Sarah Nya

Sarah Nya

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'll probably buy a US one as well to be honest, I can't be fussed waiting for a free loader to appear.