Wanted Nintendo 2DS

Pokkai

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Reaction score
Looking for a vanilla 2DS as my sons has broken.

Must be in good condition.

Paul

Pokkai

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Reaction score
I have this one if interested, not best condition though and missing stylus, comes with charger
I can see some decent sized scratches on the top panel or are they cracks? Is there any other damage to the device, stylus isn't a problem, any games, how much are you looking for, etc?

dinnerz

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Reaction score
Yeah it is a scratch, that's why I tried to get it in the picture, screen is fine as you can see in this pic, I dont have any games with it as it was modded, but will take the mods off for sale purposes

Attachments

Pokkai

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Reaction score
Sorry was meant to put price too, would like £30 posted
Alright, couple of further questions, hard to tell from your image, but is there any other significant damage, is it visible from any angle with the screen in use? Or only when off?
Is the device banned from the eShop from using CFW, also I assume the device can be restored with no left over elements from the mod, i.e. back to vanilla?
Can you post an image of it rigged upto the eShop, as my son has a no. of purchases on there we'd want to download.

dinnerz

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Reaction score
The Scratch is fairly visible when on, also the echo still works on CFW.
To tell if a console is banned is by checking friends list as it will give an error, i have provided pics of both eshop and friends list, also tried to capture the scratch whilst on, there is a few other light scratches to the screen but nothing else on the console itself

Attachments

Pokkai

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Reaction score
The Scratch is fairly visible when on, also the echo still works on CFW.
To tell if a console is banned is by checking friends list as it will give an error, i have provided pics of both eshop and friends list, also tried to capture the scratch whilst on, there is a few other light scratches to the screen but nothing else on the console itself
Thanks, but that scratch to too visible 🙁

Still looking.