Nintendo 24 Hr special at Game on 24th July

Tokoloshe Man

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Check out the Game website for details of the Nintendo 24Hr spectular on the 24th July.

Yeh I got the email this morning but i couldn't wait, and i bought my DS today! The deals probaly wont last long tho!

expct a lot of shovel ware, but if your lucky they might have som gems in there as i can guarantee they will be wanting to get rid of a lot of stock of nintendo GC games and also shovel ware that didnt sell

^ yeah i think it will be mainly to get rid of all the Gamecube consoles/games & accessories.

Its always trash they sell ........... but im definately going to be onthen, coz you never know, they may surprise us and put something people want to buy up for sale.

Just to check, is the promotion online-only, or is it going to be in stores as well?

It's online only, and according to the e-mail i've got, it's "a DS bargain every hour"

should be good :thumbsup:

Boo Hoo I am at work when it starts. I have just won a PSP and have been thinking of buying a DS Lite. Does anyone know any items or have a list of things to come? I so want a DS but don't want to spend £100 for it.

sell the psp ;)

Alot of the guys over at Rllmukforums posted about the last one before it started, and afterwards they were really disappointed.

Everything worth having is in such low quantities that it is nigh on impossible to get, and anything you can get is available cheaper elsewhere.

Might be worth checking out, but don't get too excited - someones got to get lucky though?

At the end of the day, its not to get people to buy unwanted stock! Its simply a promo stunt to get you to their site and maybe purchase something else.

Any idea what has been available so far? (Site is blocked at work)

A DS Lite for 50quid. Not a bad start.

sold out in 1 min lol

the first offer was a black ds lite for £49.99 - what a deal. however they were all sold out by 12.03.
pete

Yes, but who got one? My payment stage held, then booted me out, even tho I got there within about 5seconds of it being up.

Started the faff of creating an account even though I had one in my basket, started booting me then told me my basket was empty...

Had one, used my saved credit card details, then it all went pear-shaped! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :mad:

I had one in my basket, entered my card details and it was sold out by the time I hit submit, 12:02! :(

Oh well, I suppose I do have one already! :rolleyes:

i was logged on and clicked buy for the last ds lite for £50
but as it went to check out it said 99 pounds or something like that so i just miissed it :thumbsdow

Same here, added to buy, then went to checkout but their website crashed and by then it was too late.

You have to be exceptionally quick. It said 50 in stock when I added to my basket, and was then at the checkout stage and hitting submit my details within 5seconds. It was still 12.00 on my PC, but then booted me out at 12.01 , and emptied the basket.

You have to be very lucky too.

I clicked on buy and kept saying site temporary wasn't working so kept trying then went to basket and it was in my basket then says my basket is empty.
The thing is just a con like the 360 sale.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom