Ninja Pro vs Hacker Pro

KMC

Ex Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, In patch 1.04 Ninja pro will amplify enemies footsteps louder so they are upping the volume of steps, this has caused a bit of a dillemma for me becuase Ninja might be a viable perk now

I love Hacker, now that people can carry a lethal grenade with a claymore, so obviously more people are going to use them. On mw2 you had to sacrifice a lethal grenade for a claymore.

As more people are going to use claymores. Hacker has saved my life numerous times and I am genuinely in a dilemma to start playing with ninja and listen to people, I havent touched ninja yet.

Do any members believe Ninja will be now a better perk now then Hacker and if so why?

Not really found Ninja too helpful so tend to use Hacker in most cases, just got pro too, claymores are used a lot so a good perk. I'm keen to see what is done In 1.04, might start using my phones again.

On a side note, lightweight pro- any tips on getting the defend the objective or whatever it is, do they have to be planting when you kill them?

I got ninja pro last night just before I prestiged, so tried it out.

You can hear players footsteps louder, what they have done is lower the overall volume of everything else (your gunfire, the announcers voice, etc etc) which means you can turn up the game volume and enemy movements are amplified. Playing on Hanoi I could hear the enemy team walking over the rubble, and could hear them planting a good distance away.

Ninja Pro & Flack Jacket Pro will be the first 2 perks I try and get to Pro level this time round :smashin:

As more people are going to use claymores. Hacker has saved my life numerous times and I am genuinely in a dilemma to start playing with ninja and listen to people, I havent touched ninja yet.

Do any members believe Ninja will be now a better perk now then Hacker and if so why?

Only 1 claymore per life and no scavenger reloading, I really don't see claymores as much of a problem at all. Certainly not like MW2.

Perk 3 slot surely has to be Marathon pro, I feel like an asthmatic slug without it.

What, setting a booby trap on the CP's ?

Yup, especially if its a CP with a decent killstreak in it. You nab the killstreak and some sucker goes back for their CP, boom! Points for me and I still have the killstreak

ninja pro still doesnt work well enough to be used.its still beyond crap.if they fix it(again)then good.atm though its still a waste of a perk slot.

i always used ninja pro on mw2, but by the end I relied on using sit rep pro coz my own footsteps didnt really bother me... + if people heard me chances are i would have heard them first :p

but on BO i use ninja pro but it hasnt really done anything so really a wasted perk tbh, might start using hacker now!

tp_z

ive got hacker pro, but dont understand what it does or how i use it can somebody explain for me

I use Ninja. Nothing irks me more then running around sounding like I'm herding cattle when I'm playing SnD.

And now that they are adjusting Ninja Pro it's all the more reason to use ninja.

Not really found Ninja too helpful so tend to use Hacker in most cases, just got pro too, claymores are used a lot so a good perk. I'm keen to see what is done In 1.04, might start using my phones again.

On a side note, lightweight pro- any tips on getting the defend the objective or whatever it is, do they have to be planting when you kill them?

Easiest way wario is play CTF and camp it up and kill them near their objective/flag. :)

Marathon is ftw for me, I run around far too much to not use it.

Hacker Pro and Flak Jacket. I have ran into many a claymore and blown up my enemy hiding nr it. Some people don't realise the lasers indicate the way they blow up, rather than the other way. lol.

Easiest way wario is play CTF and camp it up and kill them near their objective/flag. :)

Marathon is ftw for me, I run around far too much to not use it.

Cheers will give it a go, I'm usually the one grabbing their flag so will sit back and flag camp.:thumbsup:

I'm not 100% sure if you need to kill them at their flag rather than yours. Wee bit of trial and error will find that out soon enough though. I think its camping at their flag rather than your own.

It's their flag, but it's easiest if you grab the flag and just go on a murdering spree because each one counts as a kill towards the pro.

It's their flag, but it's easiest if you grab the flag and just go on a murdering spree because each one counts as a kill towards the pro.

Cheers det, I thought that. I got it done today by holding the flag and dishing out some pain on them lol. Wasnt sure if I got it then or from defending out flag cause I got loads of kills doing both.

Cheers det. I'm sure in the pro description it mentions getting a kill near their objective. I was playing sabotage and I killed the guy that was planting but it didn't register towards the pro, in fact I got a few similar kills but none came up. Strange.

I take it if you have hacker pro and you try to turn a claymoore friendly you have to avoid the beams.... I know this might sound simple, but surely appropriately placed claymoores woudl be impossible to change without blowing yourself up.

You need to kill guys defusing, not planting because those are defensive.

You could just kill guys next to their only Dom point when spawn trapping them also.

I take it if you have hacker pro and you try to turn a claymoore friendly you have to avoid the beams.... I know this might sound simple, but surely appropriately placed claymoores woudl be impossible to change without blowing yourself up.
Yah, you pretty much have to come up behind them.

Yah, you pretty much have to come up behind them.

oooER! :)

Ok, would be better if you're effectively safe from claymoores no matter what.

edit to say; because i'm finding claymoores VERY hard to see, and also very quick at blowing up. I've probably only survived 1/5 claymoores i've triggered. being able to turn multiple claymoores around the map woudl be brilliant and a nice ay to get "multiple" claymoores, the scourge of MW2. Though at least you lived against lots of claymoores in MW2.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom