Ninja gaiden

spidermanalf

what a cracking game, but HOW HARD! GRARARARARARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR especially if you have no health, but you just have to keep playing!

stevegreen

Distinguished Member
Just been reading about this game on another forum, looks fantastic. But, I'll have to wait until early May for a UK release :(

harrisuk

Should be called Ninja Hard Game. I cant get past the initiation at the beggining. Man I am crap :rolleyes:

inzaman

Guys it just gets harder although you do kind of get used to the difficulty, i am a fair way through now i think but it is just so hard. It doesnt help having the save points where they are as well.

-Jay-

Banned
Well i finally got this game today :rolleyes: well the wait has been well worth it.
The graphs are ace it plays very very good but it is hard as some say :rolleyes:
I'm on the 3rd level now taking 4 goe's each for first boss & second boss.

Looking forward to playing this one more :clap:

harrisuk

Know I am lame. I cant get past the first bit after you climb up on the ledge. I am sure this is the training area ! Any tips.

Man I suck. How embarassing :blush:

-Jay-

Banned
Originally posted by harrisuk
Know I am lame. I cant get past the first bit after you climb up on the ledge. I am sure this is the training area ! Any tips.

Man I suck. How embarassing :blush:
The ledge with the rat running along it & a box to the right?
Just run up the wall to your left, if thats not the bit tell me a bit more & i'll try to help.

harrisuk

Yes right ! I am normally alright but I got a couple of games last week this and Deus Ex 2. Tried this got stuck, started playing Deus Ex 2 addicted. So not gone back to Gaiden...But I liked the look of it.

-Jay-

Banned
Originally posted by beng
Where's the Jealous as hell emoticon????
Well you know what you need to do with that xbox of yours don't ya matey? :p

inzaman

I have got pretty far but have had to come back a few stages as i am now on a boss and it is solid, and i only have two full energies. Some advice would be as you get further keep going in and out of levels where the bats are and kill them so you accumulate a lot of yellow items which means you can buy things and upgrade weapons, these will come in handy as you get further ;)

spidermanalf

I have just killed a the cathedral boss a big woman, who is hard, until you realise a few moves, if you are getting killed LOADS especially by the ninjas, try running up walls and pressing Y you do a big move, also remember to block a lot, at the mo I ma getting killed by gun turrets and a big helicopter!

Also, unless you have to kill a set few people for doors to open, you can run past annoying enemies (see ninjas above!)

And if you are MEGA stuck

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/file/ninja_gaiden_x_a.txt

inzaman

spidermanalf did you do anything particular to kill the cathedral women as i have killed her but used up 10x healths in the process :eek: . I wouldnt mind going back and trying to use up less health as i am now in the army barracks and as the game says its getting pretty grim :(

inzaman

Actually spidermanalf, just had a quick sneaky peak of that link so now going to go back and kick some ass, or is that get my ass kicked again and again and........, cheers inza

spidermanalf

get your ass kicked again and again and again and again until you fluke it with no health, no nipons and 1 exploding shruriken left like the rest of us HAHAHAHAHAHA

harrisuk

Mmmmm. Well got a bit further. Cant get into the top section of the Ninja compund is there a key or something ?

Must admit thought. Its a bit repetitive hack and slash. Yes it looks great but I can see myself getting bored of this pretty quickly.

inzaman

harrisuk, i am at about level 10 at the mo and tbh the only thing that is getting boring at the moment is that the save points are quite far before the main bosses. It does get boring going over the same ground again and again because you have to try each boss at least 10 times before you have a chance.

spidermanalf

Yeah I am at the part where you have to kill 2 tanks and then the helicopter, and replaying that bit time and time again is doing my (x)box in!

inzaman

Yeah the h duty bow is pretty awesome especially the array of arrows you get for it, just do not let a tank touch you

inzaman

now completed this :smoke: having been taken to hell and back both literally and in the game.

Now trying to decide whether to get into deus ex or james bond everything or nothing :confused:

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Sennheiser Consumer Electronics acquired by Sonova
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Freeview Play viewers get Android TV homescreen update
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Hisense announces US TV and soundbar ranges for 2021
  • By Andy Bassett