ninja gaiden OMG

SILVERBACK

Prominent Member
Reaction score
there is always a game or atleast there should be (gamecube take note) that is only on one console and can basically shift that console on the power of that game itself.it happened with street fighter on the snes it was the same with tekken on ps1 the ps2 had pro evo and the xbox had halo.now comes the new title to beat all imho.this game is simply sublime gorgeous to look at gorgeous to play,sound is not exactly in your face but subtle 5.1 sound.i have played only a reasonable amount but i can already say this is a title to shift a console on its own.it has instant appeal and blood by the bucket load but its not a hack n slash like the old days of golden axe you need guile and stealth think MGS with a lot more action and in the days of the ninja.so in a brief summary you really should get this on import ASAP because rumour has it the blood and the decaptitaion will be removed for europe :suicide: because where to easily offended or not ready for the blood in this or the other regions of europe :laugh: :rolleyes:

yup iv read a few reviews on this and it does indeed look fab. Its def one to own.

The graphics must be the best to have ever graced a console, and that is by quite a fair way. The game has, on average, got a rationg of 93% on gamesrankings.com at my last check.

It just doesn't get any better than that. :clap:

Ladies and Gentlemen, Ninja Gaiden is the pinnacle of this gaming generation, if you want a better game, wait until Xbox Next or PS3, because it CAN'T get better this time around :smoke:

My copy arrived yesterday and it's a corker. Great controls, fabulous visuals and challenging difficulty. It's like PoP on speed but the controls are far better.
A must have for Xbox owners. And hats off to Tecmo for a great 3d update of a classic franchise.

glad your all enjoying the game :) it really is class very tough but rewarding aswell.

(gamecube take note)

Metroid Prime, Animal Crossing, Super Monkey Ball, Zelda, Eternal Darkness, Pikmin to name a few.

In fact the Gamecube has many AAA exclusive titles, they are just perceived to be "kiddy" unfortunately, if these titles were published on another system they would be counted as "killer apps".

Ninja Gaiden looks like a good game, however I wouldn't say that it was a system seller.

Ahhh the effervescent Sinzer. Silverback you should have realised he can smell a gamecube diss over a mile away!

Sinzer mate, if you can get your hands on a copy, give Ninja Gaiden a fair go, and you will realise it IS a system seller. Especially for people that are into ninja stuff (everyone) :D :clap:

Edit: the only game you listed that I would give a 10/10 to is Metroid, all the rest are an 8 at best, which, in my book isn't a "AAA" title.

Loved Pikmin though!

oh come on THEY ARE KIDS GAMES lol apart from metroid and eternal and it is a console for kids no matter how you church it up.i had a cube but traded it in after a week for the xbox.its all down to personnal preference and i didnt rate the cube at all,glad you like yours though mate because i really dont wanna start a mine is better than your console war AGAIN lol.the only problem was the tripple a titles never quite lived upto the hype i think metroid did though but one out of how many really aint that good.

If anyone said similar things about the Xbox, would they be classed as fanboys? Or would it be ok?

Or is this thread just another example of the ridiculous double standards and hypocrisy that most Xbox owners have towards other platforms?

I'd request that you define a kid's game. How old is a "kid"?

Do you really think the difficulty level of Super Monkey Ball is aimed at 6 year olds? Do you have to be in nappies to recognise the depth and variety in Animal Crossing?

At the moment, my Xbox is in third place to my cube and PS2. At the end of the day though, you are the one missing out :)

Here we go you we can't even talk about a game without it turning into a mine's better than yours. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by RL123
Or is this thread just another example of the ridiculous double standards and hypocrisy that most Xbox owners have towards other platforms?

Do you realise how silly that sounds? Want to pick your toys up and put them back in your pram?;)

btw where's the best place to buy Ninja Gaiden?

Originally posted by RL123
If anyone said similar things about the Xbox, would they be classed as fanboys? Or would it be ok?

Substitute XBox for any other platform. All people are the same, regardless of which platform they support. I think the Xbox is the best platform, and human nature being what it is I want everyone to agree with me.

Ditto for PS2, Gamecube, etc., owners.

Just wait till the GBA / PSP wars start! :rolleyes:

Let's calm down folks.

Can everyone here who has played 'Ninja Gaiden' give their opinion on it, and everyone else who hasn't clear off? :thumbsdow

infact just off for a play now lol seeing as i got my arse handed to me buy a disapearing ninja last night lol REVENGE SHALL BE MINE !!!!

everyone else who hasn't clear off?
Well i aint played it & i aint gonna clear off alright pal :mad: :laugh: :smashin:

Ps i'll have it this week :clap:

come back next week then lmao just kidding mate ;)

Originally posted by SILVERBACK
the fella up the top of are road
Think he's sending one to me aswell :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom