Ninja Gaiden 2 (360)

I enjoyed both Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden Black so bring on the sequel.

Whens this out!

My money is on this to be the hardest 1000 pts ever :)

Can't wait. I loved the first one, and I've replayed it about 5 times (though I'm not brave enough for the hardest difficulty yet)

Hopefully this will not suffer cuts in all PAL lands like the original did (human decapitations were removed but reinstated in Black).

This is the no 1 reason I bought the 360, took its time revealing itself like. NGB was easily the best game for the XB, now NG2 is likely to take the same title on the 360. I don't care for achievements at all, but would certainly like to see what crazy ones are for this game, be something like complete master ninja mode without using any healing, in under 2 hours! Any news on a release date? lets hope its not 2009.

This is the no 1 reason I bought the 360, took its time revealing itself like. NGB was easily the best game for the XB, now NG2 is likely to take the same title on the 360. I don't care for achievements at all, but would certainly like to see what crazy ones are for this game, be something like complete master ninja mode without using any healing, in under 2 hours! Any news on a release date? lets hope its not 2009.

Yep for me NGB was by far the best game on the xbox as well! Loved it!
Im enjoying playing through it again on the PS3.

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/819/819485p1.html

Looks very tasty indeed. Not played the original game(s) but given how much everyone raves about it I think this is definitely one for me to keep an eye out on. 2008 looking just as strong as 2007 on the release front...

Is Tokyo Games show on over the next few days or is it later this month?

Does'nt look like many people here are interested in this, not enough guns most probably. NG2 to be released next year, 2007 has been a totally crappy year for myself, 08 is going to be a great year for me, can't wait. DMC4 and NG2 both coming next year, it does'nt get any better than that. I really hope Team Ninja takes the 3 other ninjas from the DOA series and make them playable, would love to see online co-op on this.

Awesome news! I've been waiting to hear about NG2 for ages.

Looks like I'd better get around finishing off the first game then...

Great news, even though it's been widely speculated for some time!

I can almost hear the sigh of PS3 fanboy dissappointment...

Anyway, this is great news! Like most others, I loved the 1st one on the Xbox... despite it being insanely difficult!

The teaser trailer is up on the 360 Marketplace, 47.84 MB.

Best game on the Xbox bar none and the main reason I bought a 360 :clap:

Yes,
I did see this the other day and I cant wait! I'm glad they have released a true next gen sequel to the nija gaiden series. Sigma was ok but its just a 1080p version of the original. You can see how nice this looks, the character models look excellent! I'm glad I have both consoles:cool:

I can almost hear the sigh of PS3 fanboy dissappointment...

Anyway, this is great news! Like most others, I loved the 1st one on the Xbox... despite it being insanely difficult!

Why is that?

We all know Ninja gaiden 2 sigma will be out for the PS4 in about 4 years time! :rotfl:

Despite the pathetic anti-SONY comments in this thread.... I'll add my thoughts.

I never got round to finishing NG on the XBox due to buying my 360 and finding other titles to play. However, I did end up buying Sigma for my PS3 and what a game! Real old school hardness... finally a modern game with a challenge.

Loved every moment of it.

Irrespective of whether Ninja Gaiden 2 comes out on 360, PS3 or even Game n Watch... it's on my buy list already.

I can't wait for this - I can feel the combo goodness already! :thumbsup:

Despite the pathetic anti-SONY comments in this thread.... I'll add my thoughts.

I never got round to finishing NG on the XBox due to buying my 360 and finding other titles to play. However, I did end up buying Sigma for my PS3 and what a game! Real old school hardness... finally a modern game with a challenge.

Loved every moment of it.

Irrespective of whether Ninja Gaiden 2 comes out on 360, PS3 or even Game n Watch... it's on my buy list already.

I can't wait for this - I can feel the combo goodness already! :thumbsup:

Can i just add that i do indeed own a PS3 and was only making a light hearted joke. I too completed gaiden on the xbox and also have sigma on my PS3. Its great playing the definitive version of it! I will be buying another 360 next year anyway just in time to play this badboy!

This looks amazing! The way the bodies are sliced in half with various limbs and head also sliced off is stunning! :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom