ninja assassin (de and fr)

rojgelf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Which one is the best to get... I quite fancy this as blind buy. Quite few on eBay at reasonable prices too.

I got both versions on the way. Will check and provide a feedback.

I went for the German version as the French one has forced subtitles :thumbsdow

Btw, the German one is now available at amazon.de for 19,98 EUR.:smashin:

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
:rolleyes:I have 14 steelies on my pre-order which includes few other in-stock items. All of a sudden, Ninja Assassin was shipped without any sort of notice. Asked amazon to cancel it but in vain. Now, have asked them to refund partially due to massive price drop and considering that the item is still in transit. Their software definitely needs an update in terms of calculating shipping estimate. When the order was shipped, the shipping estimate was 25th August 2010 which is a like a month ahead.:thumbsdow

:rolleyes:I have 14 steelies on my pre-order which includes few other in-stock items. All of a sudden, Ninja Assassin was shipped without any sort of notice. Asked amazon to cancel it but in vain. Now, have asked them to refund partially due to massive price drop and considering that the item is still in transit. Their software definitely needs an update in terms of calculating shipping estimate. When the order was shipped, the shipping estimate was 25th August 2010 which is a like a month ahead.:thumbsdow

shipping estimate was based on last item to be released, presumably book of eli with that date? Sometimes they ship in stock items early, at no extra cost, I had the same just now when green zone just shipped, not that I'm complaining, been waiting for it for ages. :)

My case is different mate. Usually, i receive email notifications about changes to shipping date. This time nothing. The order was split into multiple shipments. I am not sure why the system picked this one in particular when there are 3 other In-Stock items in the order which is yet to be shipped. Also, when the item was shipped, the item status was displayed as we are preparing for shipment with estimated shipping date as Aug 25 2010.

My case is different mate. Usually, i receive email notifications about changes to shipping date. This time nothing. The order was split into multiple shipments. I am not sure why the system picked this one in particular when there are 3 other In-Stock items in the order which is yet to be shipped. Also, when the item was shipped, the item status was displayed as we are preparing for shipment with estimated shipping date as Aug 25 2010.

Like you I got no warning just logged on and green zone had shipped (it wasn't only in stock item either). I get emails about products that have their release dates changed (like paramount steels) - and therefore their shipping date, but not if they ship something early that's not a preorder.

>the item status was displayed as we are preparing for shipment with estimated shipping date as Aug 25 2010

My GZ says same, will change to correct date once its progressed to shipped.

Got a german one for sale in the classifieds :)
Jack

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom