Ninja 12's Silverstone CW02 HTPC

ninja 12

Established Member
Reaction score
Current specs are - ( 24-October-2011 )

Hard Drives -

1. Western Digital Scorpio Black 160GB laptop drive , for Windows , programs , etc.
  2. Samsung HD103UJ Spinpoint 1TB , for music MP3's , various files etc.
  3. Samsung HD103UJ Spinpoint 1TB , for TV series box sets (Full)
  4. Samsung HD154UI 1.5TB EcoGreen drive, for DVD rips, Movies, etc. (Full)
  5. Samsung HD203WI 2TB EcoGreen drive , for Movies & TV Series
  6. 300 GB Western Digital drive from Sky HD box , for TV recordings and timeshift

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Post

Hi all,
Here's my new HTPC , all assembled and running well (So far).

Kit list

• TV - Sony 40W2000
  • AV Reciever - Denon 3803
  • Speakers - Acoustic Energy , AE109 front left & right & AE109C centre. Mission 731 for surround.
  • Sky HD
  • Windows XP home , I have a retail license and disc lying around.
  • Case - Silverstone CW02 - Silver
  • Motherboard - GigaByte GA-MA780G-UD3H ATX . I'm using the onboard graphics from my motherboard (ATI HD3200).
  • Processor - AMD Athlon X2 5050e
  • RAM - Corsair TWIN2X 6400 DDR2, 4096MB CL5,Kit w/two matched CM2X2048-6400 Dimm's
  • Hard Drives -
  • Samsung Spinpoint 400GB , this will be partitioned , 100GB for Windows, programs ,etc. Remaining 300GB for music MP3's.
  • Samsung Spinpoint 1TB , for DVD rips, TV series , etc.
  • PSU - Corsair HX450 Modular power supply.
  • DVD/BluRay - LG GGC-H20L, Blu-Ray & HD-DVD Reader
  • WIFI adapter NETGEAR RangeMax Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter, 108 Mbps 802.11g
The Case ,
This case is huge. It holds 6 hard drives and 1 optical drive.
On the front , behind a drop down door has a built in card reader , 2 usb ports , 1 firewire port ,1 earphone socket and 1 micropohone socket and a reset button.
According to Silverstone it can take a CPU heatsink up to 160mm high.
Hmmm , I might stick a Scythe Ninja 2 inthere at a later stage!!
There are also holes on the back to allow for watercooling hoses to enter and exit the case.
The front of the case has a built in Soundgraph/Imon LCD display with integrated IR remote control sensor.
I wasn't really bothered about whether or not the case I ended up with had a dislay , I just wanted an integrated IR sensor as I didn't want to have to buy a remote and usb dongle, Iwill be using my Harmony One to control everything.
I was going to buy a Silverstone Grandia GD01 , but I got a great deal on the CW02 that I couldn't pass on :clap:
The pic of a can of Coke is just to show how big this case is.

DSCF0790.JPG

DSCF0798.JPG

I ordered all of the components in 3 stages , 1st was the case , 2nd came the PSU , DVD/BluRay drive , 2 hard drives and an antistatic wrist strap.

DSCF0816.JPG

I couldn't resist messing with the components that arrived .
The hard drives are attached to the drive cage with only 3 screws.
1 screw (in the pic below) screws to the hard drive. These are supplied with the Silverstone case.

DSCF0817.JPG

DSCF0818.JPG

DSCF0819.JPG

The hard drive slides into the drive bay and the screw lines up with a groove on the bottom of the bay.(as indicated in the pic below)
Note the space for a 92mm fan underneath the hard drive cage.

DSCF0820.JPG

The hard drive is then screwed to the top of the cage with 2 normal hard drive screws.

DSCF0823.JPG

Last edited:
The 3rd delivery brought the motherboard , CPU , RAM and the WIFI adapter.
Time to assemble everything !!!!!

DSCF0831.JPG

Pic showing the motherboard I/O shield in place. Note the hole on the left above the I/O shield - This is one of the holes for a watercooled setup .

DSCF0833.JPG

Motherboard in place .

DSCF0835.JPG

CPU , RAM and heatsink in place.
Note the large ventilation grille on the side of the case. There is also one on the other side for the PSU to access cool air.

DSCF0836.JPG

Starting to connect all the cables. There are a good few from the front USB/Firewire/Cardreader and LCD display.
Note the 24 pin power adapter connected to the motherboard - This is to power the LCD/ IR unit by means of a 3 pin wire coming from it. This was supplied with the case.

DSCF0837.JPG

Front USB/Firewire/Cardreader and LCD display headers all connected.

DSCF0838.JPG

PSU in place and connected. Hard drives and DVD drive connected as well.
I'm not too worried about tidying cables yet , I want to make sure everything works properly for a while first.
There is also a good view of the holes for watercooling hoses , just to the right of the fan.

DSCF0839.JPG

DSCF0840.JPG

It's alive....Almost.
Hooked everything up , booted first time , entered BIOS setup no problem.
Went to install XP , the LG drive was dead :mad:, the drive wouldn't open so I used the emergency pinhole - shoved a paperclip in and the drive opened about 4cm. I managed to get it open enough to insert my disc, rebooted , and kept getting a message saying no operating system disc found .
Luckily I have an external USB DVD drive, connected it , re-entered the BIOS ,set the USB drive as first boot device . Worked perfectly !!!:D
Tried the LG drive again when the pc was up and running , result was the same ,wouldn't read any discs.

On a side note , I read up on the net about XP not having SATA drivers integrated into it and wasn't looking forward to messing about with floppy disks/slipstreaming drivers onto an XP disc.
I fount a review of my motherboard online and found a handy way of installing XP without messing about with these drivers.:D
Step 1
Connect the hard drive and dvd drive sata cables to sata ports 4 & 5
Step 2
In bios set sata ports 0,1,2&3 to ACHI/RAID mode and sata ports 4&5 to IDE.
Step 3
Install XP
Step 4
Install South bridge drivers/RAID drivers and shut down the machine. Then move the SATA connectors to any port labeled 0-3 and voila , you have ACHI .
This worked perfectly for me.
The pic below shows XP being installed.

DSCF0841.JPG

In the pic below , I have removed the dead LG drive. The external BenQ drive is sitting beside the pc.

DSCF0842.JPG

DSCF0843.JPG

Woohoo , my replacement LG drive arrived , had it delivered about 6 days after I recieved an RMA number.
Pics below show it installed , and I tidied the cables up a bit , using a few cable ties.
All the cables from the front USB/Firewire/Cardreader and LCD display headers are stored in the space between the card reader and the DVD drive.

You may notice , I've changed the Silverstone 120mm case fan for an Akasa Amber fan.The Silverstone fan uses a 4 pin molex power connector as well as a motherboard fan header. Because of this , the fan was constantly running at full speed. I wouldn't say it was noisy as such , just that I was aware of it running .I put my hand behind the case when it was running and it felt like there was a hair dryer in the case there was so much air coming out of the case.Great for cooling , I just wanted something a little quieter.
The Akasa amber fan is rated 3db quieter than the Silverstone one and just uses a standard 3 pin motherboard header and only speeds up when required. The 3 pin connector just about reaches to the motherboard fan header.
There is still a good flow of air from the rear vent on the case.
The ventilation grille above the expansion slots are for mounting a Silverstone crossflow fan , if required.

DSCF0847.JPG

DSCF0848.JPG

The Silverstone fan I removed from the case.Note the requirement for a molex power connector as well as a motherboard connector.
By removing this fan , the only cables I need from the PSU are the 24 pin and 4 pin motherboard connectors and 1 sata cable powering the 2 hard drives and the LG drive.

DSCF0854.JPG

Front of case with door open.

DSCF0856.JPG

All set up , with Moving Pictures on screen.

DSCF0859.JPG

Harmony Remote

DSCF0860.JPG

I've been running my new HTPC for about a week , I spent most of it ripping my dvds to the hard drive. My 1TB drive only has 300GB left and I haven't started on my TV Series box sets yet !! Nearly time to order another 1TB drive.
I'm using XP , with service pack 3 and all updates.
The Netgear WIFI adapter came with a 1m long extension cable which was perfect for me as the HTPC is in the furthest corner in the house from my WIFI router.I have it sitting at the back of the TV.The software that came with the adapter is not great so I'm using Windows to control the network connection , not the Netgear software.
The Imon / Soundgraph display isn't too bad. The software is crap, Only integrating with WMC , Soundgraph's own Imedian and Itunes.It doesn't integrate too well with Mediaportal and won't show media information. If the MP plugin Minidisplay is enabled , it does show MP information on the display but the remote gets disabled. It's like the Imon software and Minidisplay are fighting for control. I'll keep looking for a workaround.
I have the display on auto mode at the moment -showing weather info and a graphic equaliser.
I don't use the Imon remote and I never will ,I use a Harmony One for everything.I have the Imon setup to recieve MCE signals and have set up the Harmony as a MCE remote. This works perfectly.

I've decided to use Media Portal after seeing what it can do. The plug ins I'm using at the moment are My-TV Series and Moving Pictures.I'm also using the StreamedMP skin.

I might install a tv card or two at a later date , I'll use Media Portal for TV as well when I do.
I could not get the soundcard to output 5.1 Dolby or DTS . A bit of searching turned up AC3 Filter - AC3Filter
I installed this and now have my Denon reciecer picking up both Dolby and DTS . When I play MP3s they are played back in stereo only and movies get played back in 5.1
I am using the onboard HDMI connection to my tv.
I have installed the CCCP codec pack , and the pc has played averything so far ,
I have installed Power DVD , this came with the LG drive , but I don't have any BluRay discs to try yet.

I hope this thread is of some use to poeple ,
Any questions , just ask.
Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
looks great,gonna order mine tomorrow hopefully
thanks for all your help ninja 12 just got one last question
my mobo is 9.6inch deep is there enough clearance between ram and hdd cage with hdd in it.(kingston hyper x DDR2 8500C5 4x2gig)
when get mine built(if order will have by saturday)will post pics.
i know what u mean running out of space i got 200gig left on my 1tb drive.
was the case nice to work with,looks nice to do a build with.
seen a silverstone cw02 with a plexi glass mod done to it (top panel)

@ chalkywhyte - Thanks. Glad you liked it.

@ beaniator - I used a standard ATX motherboard , according to Gigabyte it's 30.5cm x 22.8cm.
In the following pic you can see a good gap between the ram slots and the hard drive / drive cage.
The very edge of the motherboard is a good bit short of the hard drive cage.The cage is also a higher than the motherboard.

DSCF0835.JPG

The case was nice to work with , plenty of room although it fills up fast. If I was to do it again , I'd install the cpu and heatsink before putting the board into the case, just so there's more room to manouver.
The cables from the front I/O connectors were a little fiddly , the manual is a bit rubbish.You can download it here - Silverstone . The manual has a diagram of an ATX motherboard , lists the motherboard size at 9.6" x 12", so wouldn't think your board would be a problem.
The top panel is secured with 10 screws , I didn't put them all back in until I was finished messing with the insides.

Last edited:
Brilliant build mate, and love all the extra pics. :smashin:

Can I ask what your overall spend was?

I will add you to the HTPC FAQ sticky under MediaPortal, StreamedMP is a nice skin!

Excellent looking case. Thanks for sharing the build.

Brilliant build mate, and love all the extra pics. :smashin:

Can I ask what your overall spend was?

I will add you to the HTPC FAQ sticky under MediaPortal, StreamedMP is a nice skin!

@ Theydon Bois

Thanks,
Total build cost=

Order 1 - Case , I only paid 207 Euros for the case :rotfl: . I'm not sure if it was advertised at the wrong price or if the seller was really able to sell them at that price.
They only had 3 in stock , I got 1 and the others were gone the next day. I was lucky to see it when I did.:D
They have since been removed from the sellers site. Postage added 15 Euros. Total for case = 222 Euros

Order 2 came to 334 Euros including postage.
This was for 2 hard drives , LG optical drive ,PSU and anti-static wrist strap.

Order 3 came to 250 Euros including postage.
This was for motherboard , CPU , RAM and the Netgear WIFI adapter.

I didn't have to buy Windows as I had a copy already.
Total cost = 806 Euros. Not too bad
If I had to pay full price for the case it would have added another 200 Euros to the total cost.

@ Anastie , thanks for looking

Last edited:
Hi all,
I just thought I'd add some shots of Media Portal to give people who've never used it an idea of what it looks like when set up.
I can't comment on the TV side of thing as I don't have any tv cards in my pc . ( Maybe at a later stage)
I'm using MediaPortal 1.0.1 .
I'm using the StreamedMP skin version 0.8.448 . This includes the TV Series plugin version 2.2.3389 and Moving Pictures version 0.72. and I'm using the built in media player.
I've set the Media Portal loading / splash screen as the background wallpaper on my pc and have set Media Portal to auto load on startup. This means I only see the desktop for about 1.5 seconds on boot up.
I'm not going to go into any detail about setting up Media Portal unless someone asks a specific question as I think the people on the Media Portal forums could do a better job than me at explaning things. :)
Main screens

15-54-58.jpg

15-55-01.jpg

15-55-10.jpg

Moving Pictures
This is an excellent plugin for Media Portal. It automatically imports your movies and downloads posters/dvd covers , fan art backgrounds and movie information/synopsys .
The pictures below show how it looks when set up.

13-27-28.jpg

13-27-35.jpg

13-28-09.jpg

13-28-19.jpg

13-28-39.jpg

13-29-13.jpg

13-29-26.jpg

Akira , one of the best movies ever made . :smashin:

13-27-08.jpg

When a movie or tv series episode is paused the synopsys and time elapsed / time remaining are displayed on screen.

13-39-47.jpg

:D

Last edited:
TV Series plugin.
This is an excellent plugin for Media Portal. It automatically imports your tv series episodes and downloads posters/dvd covers , fan art backgrounds and episode information/synopsys .
There seems to be a bug with the TV Series plugin , it's trying to play .iso files itself intead of mounting them with daemon tools so I'm using .vob / mpeg files at the moment.
The pictures below show how it looks when set up.

13-30-54.jpg

When you select a series you're brought into an episode selection screen.

13-31-14.jpg

13-31-31.jpg

13-31-49.jpg

:)

Music.
I'm using the Shares View with my music at the moment. This gives me an A - Z list of artists .
When you select an artist, it goes to the album selection screen , from there you can select an album. See pics below.

13-32-09.jpg

13-32-19.jpg

Def Lepard album selection screen.

13-32-42.jpg

When you select an album (In this case - Adrenalize) , the album songs are listed, select the first one on the list to start playing the album.
When started , the song that is playing appears in the top left corner of the screen , detailing artist , song playing , album and next track.

13-32-55.jpg

If you enter the Now Playing section of Media Portal , more information is displayed.
The album top rated tracks are listed on the bottom left of the screen and other songs related to what you are listening to are listed on the bottom right.

13-33-09.jpg

Another cool feature of the Music / Now Playing screen is the cycling album covers.
All of my albums have the covers embedded in the mp3 ,these show no problem.
The cover is alternated with a picture of the now playing band which gets download automatically from the web.
Pretty cool feature .
See below for a pic of Def Leppard , this picture and the album cover are cycled about every 10 seconds

13-33-20.jpg

Deep Purple with album cover and auto downloaded band photo.

13-23-55.jpg

13-23-38.jpg

Below are two pictures from the O' Brother , Where Art Thou ? soundtrack.

14-11-58.jpg

They look like they just came from Nashville . :rotfl::D

14-11-55.jpg

Not all of the download pictures are a perfect match , I don't think this looks like Simon & Garfunkel :oops:

14-25-16.jpg

The weather section gives a 5 day forcast , you can select most major cities. ( Note the now playing box in the top left corner )

13-26-18.jpg

A current satellite image can also be selected as well as a geoclock showing night and day.

13-26-44.jpg

Hope these threads are of some use , any questions , just ask

Last edited:
might give that a try when im setup.
i got my case ,the 52 in1 card reader connector ,how do u connect it to mother board .as the cable has got 2 connectors ,1 3pin and a single.
cheers ninja 12(pic if possible).:lease:
how's the cooling in the case.

Nice setup there. I'll have to put up a long list of pics like this for my own when I get it.:thumbsup:

might give that a try when im setup.
i got my case ,the 52 in1 card reader connector ,how do u connect it to mother board .as the cable has got 2 connectors ,1 3pin and a single.
cheers ninja 12(pic if possible).:lease:
how's the cooling in the case.

Hi,
Can't take the pc apart at the moment , but if you look at page 11 of the Silverstone manual , the top pic shows the usb cables connected to a motherboard header.
If I remember rightly , the motherboard usb headers have 10 pins. 1 row has 5 , the other row has 4.
I connected the card reader cables to the row that has 4 pins.

The ground (GND) pin , I connected to the pin nearest the end where the pin is missing from.(I think the missing pin is labelled pin 9).
Next to this was the 3 pin wire in the following order ,
+positive ,
- negative &
the last pin (can't remember what the last pin was labelled. )

I hope this helps , any more questions , just ask .

Cooling seems good , plenty of airflow , even with the Akasa fan on low speed setting.

What do you think of the case ? Does it meet your expectations ?

the case build quality is second to none.
i paid £300 for my case(cheapest i could find)
bit on the pricey side for a case,but just about worth it.
there are no other htpc cases i've seen like this.
it fills all the boxes for what i need.
glad i got it
plan to start build today.
my setup
amd x2 6400
8gig kingston hyper x
4x250g wd re3 hdd(i like messing with raid 0 ,important data backed up )
2x1tb hdd
8800gtx(will find out weither it fits or not soon)
mobo asus m4a79deluxe
780watt hiper psu
external water cooling Zalman Reserator1 v2
denon 1909 amp
toshiba 37x 1080p lcd
of course silverstone cw02 black case
will post pics when done

the case build quality is second to none.
i paid £300 for my case(cheapest i could find)
bit on the pricey side for a case,but just about worth it.
there are no other htpc cases i've seen like this.
it fills all the boxes for what i need.
glad i got it
plan to start build today.
my setup
amd x2 6400
8gig kingston hyper x
4x250g wd re3 hdd(i like messing with raid 0 ,important data backed up )
2x1tb hdd
8800gtx(will find out weither it fits or not soon)
mobo asus m4a79deluxe
780watt hiper psu
external water cooling Zalman Reserator1 v2
denon 1909 amp
toshiba 37x 1080p lcd
of course silverstone cw02 black case
will post pics when done

beaniator, can I request that you start a seperate thread with regards to your build please? Add in the details above etc, what your build costs where, your thought processes etc, and obviously, tons of pics.

That way I can add it to the sticky for others to reference, and you have a point of call for all your build enquiries.

Thanks! :smashin:

will start a new thread sunday,
ninja 12 has been great help for info for me,regards to the case and build
:thumbsup:

is all going well?
im using the remote that came with it.
your using media portal,do you have to remove the imon software to use it?
if so, do you have to set remote up again,chrs .
i've started a new thread for my build have a look.
not as nicely done as your thread,dont know how to up the pics like you did.
it is a very nice case to work with.

is all going well?
im using the remote that came with it.
your using media portal,do you have to remove the imon software to use it?
if so, do you have to set remote up again,chrs .
i've started a new thread for my build have a look.
not as nicely done as your thread,dont know how to up the pics like you did.
it is a very nice case to work with.

Hi,
I'm using the remote that came with the case for the moment. I initially had the remote set as a MCE remote in the Imon software , and was using my Harmony One to control the pc flawlessly. I then decided to try and get the lcd display on the case working with MediaPortal. I discoverd that the Imon software wasn't passing the IR signals to MediaPortal when using a MCE remote.
I then set the Imon software to use an Imon remote ,this worked within MediaPortal , passing the remote signals and displaying the media information on the lcd.

I only installed the Imon driver software and didn't install the Imon Imedian media player software.

Hi all,
I thought I'd share my experiences with setting up the remote control and LCD display on my HTPC.

The Silverstone CW02 case comes with an LCD display with an intigrated IR reciecer. The display is made by Soundgraph and has a resolution of 96 x 16 pixels. It also has icons for disc transport status, cd/dvd, mp3, ac3, dts, music, movie ,speaker settings etc.
More details can be found on the Soundgraph website - click here.

The case also came with an Imon remote control, this has a normal remote control mode and a mouse mode.
I have a Harmony One remote that I use to control everything else and wanted to control my htpc with it as well. The Imon display / IR reviever is compatable with MCE remotes so I configured the Imon reciever to recieve MCE signals. I set up the Harmony as an MCE remote. I then configured the Imon software to recognise MediaPortal and mapped the buttons on the Harmony to suit. This worked flawlessly, I had complete control of the htpc and could navigate, pause, skip tracks / dvd chapters and shut down and boot up the htpc with the remote.
The front lcd display would only display scrolling information about the weather, pc status, drive space etc. when using MediaPortal. The Imon Front View software ( This controls the lcd display)only recognises and intigrates with Windows Media Centre, Imon Imedian, iTunes and one other media centre (I can't remember what it's called)

This was fine for a week or so. I then decided to try and get the front display working properly with MediaPortal.
I had a few attempts at configuring the MiniDisplay plugin in MediaPortal. When I had MiniDisplay configured and working, the pc wouldn't respond to any signals from the remote. If I disabled MiniDisplay, the remote worked again.

It turns out that if the Imon Manager is configured for an MCE remote and MiniDisplay is enabled, the signals don't get passed to MediaPortal. If the Imon Manager is configured to use an Imon remote, I can use the Imon remote that came with the case and use MiniDisplay.
The Imon software seems to be the culprit.

I don't like the remote that came with the case so I programmed the Harmony as an Imon remote and tried to control the pc with it.

This caused the computer to lock up and crash.
From looking at the Logitech forums, it turns out that the original Imon remote sends two signals when you press a button on the remote. For example , if you press play, the Imon remote sends play signal and then sends another signal to tell the reciever that you've let go of the button. The Harmony One by default does not do this so when I pressed the up arrow button on the Harmony, the pc thought I was holding the button down, sending the pc into an endless loop , crashing the pc. All button presses on the Harmony did this.

A bit more digging in the Logitech forums turned up a solution. Configure the Harmony One as a Silverstone LC20-M. This profile seems to have the correct two signals for every button press for the Imon reciever. Now when I use my Harmony, the htpc doesn't lock up.
( Note, I'm still getting occasional lockups with the Harmony, but not too often. I've discovered that the Imon remote does it the odd time as well )
Below are the settings I have used for the remote and for the lcd display.

In MediaPortal I have set the remote as General HID device
Install the Imon software and configure the remote as an Imon Pad.
See below.

imon1.JPG

In the Imon Manager, add MediaPortal to the list of available programs. From here you can also configure the remote's buttons.
See below.

imon2.JPG

In The Imon Manager, set Frontview to "Run Never".
See below.

imon3.JPG

In the MiniDisplay setup, I configured the display as "Soundgraph iMon USB"
See below.

minidisplayadvanced.JPG

In the MiniDisplay advanced settings page I have the hardware set to "AutoDetect". If I choose any other type, the display doesn't work.
I have also ticked the "Delay Driver Initialization" box. This gives the lcd drivers a chance to load before MediaPortal starts MiniDisplay.
See below for the settings I used.

minidisplay1.JPG

The lcd on the front of my case works about 90% properly with MediaPortal.
When I boot the pc , MediaPortal loads and the display will work 9 times out of 10. Sometimes , when MediaPortal loads, the display turns off. Closing and restarting MediaPortal usually fixes the problem.
I haven't figured out why it does this but even when the display doesn't work the remote still works.

Hope this helps and is of some use.
Any questions, just ask.

Here is what the display looks like when it's all up and running.

MediaPortal at idle. When you're not doing anything and MediaPortal is on the main menu, this it the standby screen.

DSCF0887.jpg

When you scroll through the main menu, the highlighted item is displayed on the lcd display. ( I have re-named Moving Pictures to Movie Library)

DSCF0890.jpg

DSCF0891.jpg

DSCF0894.jpg

Below, Akira is highlighted in the Moving Pictures menu.

DSCF0895.jpg

When playing a .iso image or a dvd, the following is displayed.(Note the film strip icon on the left, this changes to a music note when you're playing music )

DSCF0898.jpg

Whan playing a movie file ( MKV, mpeg, avi etc.) the name of the movie is displayed. Below , Dark City is playing. It's a 720p .mkv.

DSCF0900.jpg

3:10 to Yuma. This is an .mpg

DSCF0903.jpg

When the name of the current movie / tv episode is too long , the information scrolls.
Below , an episode from the second series of Carnivàle is playing. This file is an mpeg. The display scrolls to display " Carnivàle 2x8 Outskirts, Damascus, NE "
The little bars below the track time / time remaining info are progress bars. The further into a song or movie you are the more of there are. When you get to the end of a song / movie, they reach all the wat to the right.

DSCF0885.jpg

DSCF0879.jpg

DSCF0881.jpg

When music is playing you get a musical note icon on the left. The display scrolls all the information about the track you're listening to.
For example, "Poison by Alice Cooper from the album Klassicks"
The little bars below the track time / time remaining info are progress bars. The further into a song or movie you are the more of there are. When you get to the end of a song / movie, they reach all the wat to the right.

DSCF0904.jpg

DSCF0905.jpg

display3.jpg

Hope this helps and is of some use.
Any question, just ask.

Lovely case you have there but I noticed you have stuck with the stock cooling for the cpu and case.

Why have you not changed this for aftermarket silent fans? Swapping these out will bring down noise levels considerably and your hardware will run cooler. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom