1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nine Inch Nails - Downward Spiral 2x Hybrid SACD

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by Floodedstatue, Nov 14, 2004.

1. Floodedstatue

Floodedstatue

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Classic 1994 album from Reznor and co. released on 2x Hybrid SACD, the first CD containing the original album remixed in 5.1, and the second containing demos etc. remixed in 5.1.

(There is also a Dual-Disc DVD-A version of this coming out, but rumour has it it is only being test-marketed in the USA, so it may never come out over here.)

RELEASE DATES: Hmmm...this looks interesting. Apparently, it is DEFINITELY being released in the USA on 23/11/2004. However, there are conflicting release dates for the UK: www.amazon.co.uk have it listed as 22/11/2004, www.play.com (who are the cheapest - £9.99) have it listed as 06/12/2004, and www.hmv.co.uk have it listed for 22/01/2005. So if you want it bad, try and get it from the States, but if you want to wait assume the worst (that it will be released in January) and if it is out any sooner it will be a bonus.

Rock on :devil:

2. cosmic023

cosmic023

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +87
    I love NIN too, but how does it sound in 5.1 over 2ch, is it worth it ??

3. Floodedstatue

Floodedstatue

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Well Mr Reznor is renowned as a bit of a perfectionist, so I should think it sounds incredible! Most things that I have bought sound superb in 5.1, so I doubt this will be any different.

4. cosmic023

cosmic023

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +87
    Another disk for the shoppin' list then, once i've got round to getting a player !! :D