• When viewing theads in any classified forum, threads from child forums are also displayed so that you have greater visibility of all the relevant adverts
    You can change this via your preferences page: https://www.avforums.com/account/forum-aggregation.

Wanted Nikon EN-EL15 battery for a D800

pcdunk

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Reaction score
Location (town/city, country)
Wemyss Bay
Looking for a genuine Nikon EN-EL15 battery that holds a good charge.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
  • Name and address including postcode
  • Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited:

dhgo

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Reaction score
I have an very good condition MB-D12. Bought for my D810 but only used it a few times. Should have box and bits etc. Looking to clear £100 after p&p so say £110 all in if interested.

pcdunk

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Reaction score
Wemyss Bay
Hi, Was it bought new by yourself and does it come with the AA holder as well as the EL15 holder and are there any marks on it ?

Last edited:

dhgo

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Reaction score
Owned from new and should have the AA tray as well as never used it. No obvious marks that I can see but please understand that it is not new and at a silly price :)

pcdunk

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Reaction score
Wemyss Bay
Owned from new and should have the AA tray as well as never used it. No obvious marks that I can see but please understand that it is not new and at a silly price :)

pcdunk

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Reaction score
Wemyss Bay
Hi, Yes that fine will move to PM to conclude the transaction

pcdunk

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Reaction score
Wemyss Bay
Grip arrived safely. Still to test but looking very good.

Top Bottom