For Sale Nikon D7100 + 18-105mm, 35mm 1.8G, UV filter + variable ND filter.

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by RFoxxes, Jul 2, 2015.

1. RFoxxes

RFoxxes
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys. Selling my Nikon d7100 and the rest of the kit since I'm headed to college this year, and sadly with other hobbies and things photography isn't really going to factor largely in my life anymore. That, and I need to replace my bike!

Nikon 7100 + 18-105mm.

Was purchased off of eBay from somebody who was in the same situation I was. The camera itself was bought about 18 months ago (new), and has had less than 5000 actuations. There's no scratches, and it's in perfect working order. Recently had the sensor professionally cleaned. It's in exceptional condition. I'll throw in a 32GB memory card with it, as well. The lens comes with a hood, and there's a remote as well. Not really looking to split up the lens and camera if possible. If someone is interested specifically in this kit, I would be looking at £600 -- with memory card and ND filter included.

Nikor 35mm 1.8g.

Wonderful lens, I bought it off this forum and it has probably been used by me about 4-5 times since then. Not really had the time to do it justice. It's a wonderful lense, in great condition. Also has a UV filter attached, that I bought from a local camera shop for £15. Would like to see £100 for the lens and filter.

Delivery

I can deliver across North Wales, the Wirral or the Midlands if you chuck me some fuel money and we can agree on a time. Other than that, it will be posted by the buyers preference (probably Special Delivery) in secure and safe packaging.

Sadly -- struggling with photographs of the camera at the moment (oh the irony) since my internet is playing up badly, but I should be able to get some up when it decides to be more reliable. Any questions, just ask!

Price and currency: £700
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Bank transfer, cash on collection.
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.