1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nikon Coolpix 2100 £116 delivered

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by Bassbin, Dec 5, 2003.

1. Bassbin

Bassbin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +56
    Thought this was a good combination offer if it all works. This camera is on offer at dixons.co.uk for the web exclusive price of £142.05 + £3.95 delivery enter comp10 in the coupon box for £10.00 off. Cut the Nikon ad from todays Times and you an mail in for £20 cash back giving you a great digicam for £116 all in.

Plus on Nikons website there's also a mail in offer for a free european flight when you buy this model. Just bought one as a present for someone.

2. zanc

zanc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    I rang Nikon and they said that they had to have the dealer stamp. I rang Dixons OnLine and they said the couldn't provide a dealer stamp. I rang Dixons Cambridge and they said they would not provide a dealer stamp for an online trade. A bit stuck really.

Otherwise, a good deal. The 3100 is also at agood price on Dixon's web site at £199, compared with £279 in store.

3. Bassbin

Bassbin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +56
    That's the if it works bit. I'm going to try it on at my local store - they'll probably do it if you kick up enough fuss.