For Sale Nikon 55-300 afs dx f4.5-5.6 vr

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Thunderbird_010, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Thunderbird_010

Thunderbird_010

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +463
    Selling the above lens which was purchased from talk photography only a week ago link here.

Talk Photography

Previous owner bought new at beginning of year and its like new with all caps hood and bag and comes in original box.

Only reason I am selling is I was going to purchase a nikon dslr but decided to keep the omd. I have checked the lens on a friends camera and everything is perfect.

Asking price is what I paid for it £170 inc RMSD.

Andy

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.