Nikita: Season 2 @ Amazon.com

CrazyHorse

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Nikita: The Complete Second Season Blu-ray is just $19.96 @ Amazon.com at the moment (Out of Stock, but get your order in while cheap).

Only got a DVD release here in the UK, but this is a Warner release and region free.

Works out at £17.65 delivered (£13.33 before p&p, so customs safe).

http://http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/Nikita-The-Complete-Second-Season-Blu-ray/ref=%26%2574%2561g%3d%2562l%2575r%2561y%252d032%252d20?SubscriptionId=AKIAIY4YSQJMFDJATNBA&tag=bluray-032-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B006YGC7KK&ASIN=B006YGC7KK&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Sorry, can't seem to get link to work!

Last edited:
Thanks, more than I wanted to pay (paid £10 for S1) but want a blu ray release.

I wonder why the second season didn't get a blu ray release in the UK.

Aye good call ordered it 2 days ago when price was still a cheap $21.42. Came to just under £19 with postage item itself under the £15 limit.

Bargain as loved Season 1 and was annoyed it never got a Blu-ray release in the UK.

I'm guessing sales of the Blu-ray version where bad (price of the set dropped fast as I remember getting it for like £12 from play).

Like nwgarratt, this is more than I had planned to spend, having paid only £9.95 last June for the UK blu-ray Season 1 set (zavvi - coincidentally, £9.95 is also their current price for the Season 2 UK DVD set). However, I do want the blu-ray version, and I would like to watch S2 before I've completely forgotten what happened in S1! BTW, I note from the blu-ray.com review that a third season is planned. :)

Not only planned mate but Season 3 is almost finished it's run with a couple more episodes to go in the US.

Not only planned mate but Season 3 is almost finished it's run with a couple more episodes to go in the US.
Doh! I'll go back to sleep until the Season 3 BD set (pre-order price $62.97 on amazon) drops to $19.96. :)

My S2 has been posted. I was expecting it to be a bit longer OOS.

Mine shipped today too. They said 11-13 days on 5 May, so about a week quicker. :)

if anyone can order an extra one ill pay postage on top, i cant use amazon us and thats as cheap as it will ever be for the bluray i fear. ive even contemplated selling my season 1 bluray and just getting them on dvd so they match!

actually i should ask, this comes with a slipcase like the first one right? if it doesnt, im not interested in it and ill stick to my original plan :)

Why can't you use it?

I use my Amazon UK details and use a debit card.

Or is the site blocked?

I had a falling out with them (well amazon uk) so can't use the other sites either.
It's ok though my brother said he will order one.

Mine came today, 11 days from dispatch. It came with a slipcase.

Last edited:
Entertainment Store (via Play.com) have a UK exclusive of this Season 2 set @ £19.99 in today's 'One Day Deals'.

No idea this had any UK release and not quite as cheap as the Amazon US set, but still not a bad price.

Entertainment Store (via Play.com) have a UK exclusive of this Season 2 set @ £19.99 in today's 'One Day Deals'.

No idea this had any UK release and not quite as cheap as the Amazon US set, but still not a bad price.

Can u provide the link?...can't find it...

I saw that. It confused me at first as it isn't sold anywhere else.

I see this is on Netflix US. Might give it a try before I buy..

I get the buy now button ok.

I would have thought somewhere like Amazon would have got exclusive not a place called EntertainmentStore.

Thanks- when I click on the link tho it just shows the cover art- no price or way to add it to my cart...:confused:

Guessing by your name you're not in the UK? Maybe they only ship to UK addresses..

Guessing by your name you're not in the UK? Maybe they only ship to UK addresses..

Yes ES only post to the UK ,they only started a while back and have being doing steelbook exclusives

Last edited:
:confused: thats wierd when i click on the link it clearly shows the 'buy now' icon

I get the buy now button ok.

I would have thought somewhere like Amazon would have got exclusive not a place called EntertainmentStore.

Yes ES only post to the UK ,they only started a while back and have being doing steelbook exclusives

Thanks fellas- yes seems like it's only available to purchase within the UK- I'm in Ireland :(

Now up to a stupid £29.99, stupid as the US and Canadian releases are region free, ES have been getting a bit optimistic recently, read what you want into that :lesson:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom