• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Nikita: Season 2 @ Amazon.com

CrazyHorse

Nikita: The Complete Second Season Blu-ray is just $19.96 @ Amazon.com at the moment (Out of Stock, but get your order in while cheap).

Only got a DVD release here in the UK, but this is a Warner release and region free.

Works out at £17.65 delivered (£13.33 before p&p, so customs safe).

http://http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/Nikita-The-Complete-Second-Season-Blu-ray/ref=%26%2574%2561g%3d%2562l%2575r%2561y%252d032%252d20?SubscriptionId=AKIAIY4YSQJMFDJATNBA&tag=bluray-032-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B006YGC7KK&ASIN=B006YGC7KK&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Sorry, can't seem to get link to work!

Last edited:

nwgarratt

Distinguished Member
Thanks, more than I wanted to pay (paid £10 for S1) but want a blu ray release.

I wonder why the second season didn't get a blu ray release in the UK.

Damoxuk

Aye good call ordered it 2 days ago when price was still a cheap $21.42. Came to just under £19 with postage item itself under the £15 limit.

Bargain as loved Season 1 and was annoyed it never got a Blu-ray release in the UK.

I'm guessing sales of the Blu-ray version where bad (price of the set dropped fast as I remember getting it for like £12 from play).

Paul Moran

Like nwgarratt, this is more than I had planned to spend, having paid only £9.95 last June for the UK blu-ray Season 1 set (zavvi - coincidentally, £9.95 is also their current price for the Season 2 UK DVD set). However, I do want the blu-ray version, and I would like to watch S2 before I've completely forgotten what happened in S1! BTW, I note from the blu-ray.com review that a third season is planned. :)

Damoxuk

Not only planned mate but Season 3 is almost finished it's run with a couple more episodes to go in the US.

replicant81

if anyone can order an extra one ill pay postage on top, i cant use amazon us and thats as cheap as it will ever be for the bluray i fear. ive even contemplated selling my season 1 bluray and just getting them on dvd so they match!

actually i should ask, this comes with a slipcase like the first one right? if it doesnt, im not interested in it and ill stick to my original plan :)

Damoxuk

Why can't you use it?

I use my Amazon UK details and use a debit card.

Or is the site blocked?

replicant81

I had a falling out with them (well amazon uk) so can't use the other sites either.
It's ok though my brother said he will order one.

CrazyHorse

Entertainment Store (via Play.com) have a UK exclusive of this Season 2 set @ £19.99 in today's 'One Day Deals'.

No idea this had any UK release and not quite as cheap as the Amazon US set, but still not a bad price.

Dubliner1

Entertainment Store (via Play.com) have a UK exclusive of this Season 2 set @ £19.99 in today's 'One Day Deals'.

No idea this had any UK release and not quite as cheap as the Amazon US set, but still not a bad price.

Can u provide the link?...can't find it...

Dubliner1

nwgarratt

Distinguished Member
I get the buy now button ok.

I would have thought somewhere like Amazon would have got exclusive not a place called EntertainmentStore.

Dubliner1

:confused: thats wierd when i click on the link it clearly shows the 'buy now' icon

I get the buy now button ok.

I would have thought somewhere like Amazon would have got exclusive not a place called EntertainmentStore.

Guessing by your name you're not in the UK? Maybe they only ship to UK addresses..

Yes ES only post to the UK ,they only started a while back and have being doing steelbook exclusives

Thanks fellas- yes seems like it's only available to purchase within the UK- I'm in Ireland :(

jammyone

Distinguished Member

Now up to a stupid £29.99, stupid as the US and Canadian releases are region free, ES have been getting a bit optimistic recently, read what you want into that :lesson:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom