Nike Fuelband Friends

• Thread starter Deleted member 25088
  • Start date

Deleted member 25088

Reaction score
Anyone else got this?

Just picked one up.

Looking for some people to compete against.

I've got one, had it about a year now (i think).

I've only got a fuel goal of 2500 as i do an office job so spend most my time during the day sat at my desk.

Think my account name is BenHardwick.

Just checked the prices out for these things..... :eek:

I've got one, had it about a year now (i think).

I've only got a fuel goal of 2500 as i do an office job so spend most my time during the day sat at my desk.

Think my account name is BenHardwick.

Tried to add you but cant find you.

Just got mine today. Set up this evening. Really looking forward to using it.

Tried to add you but cant find you.

Just got mine today. Set up this evening. Really looking forward to using it.

Try Ben Hardwick instead, just checked and that's what it appears to be. My image is me holding an olympic torch.. :)

Only had the band for one full day. Set my target as 2000 initially. Managed 2500 yesterday after going for a walk.

Nice bit of kit. Liking it so far.

ive been using it for 2 months now, and they are great motivational tools! - mine is set for 3000 per day.

In Nike + you need to set your privacy so that it is set to enable to be searched.

im on there as pchappo / peter chapman

Wow 3000.

What do you do for a living? I work in an office and struggle to hit 2000.

My FuelBand has stopped working. The button on it doesn't work. :(

Anyone tried any of the alternative products? I might buy something other than a Fuel Band this time around.

Anyone know of any al

Been using a Fitbit for 18 months or so and have found it great. My original Ultra died after 13 months and Fitbit replaced it really quickly with a newer type One and no quibbling that it was out of warranty.

It's the one that clips on the belt, rather than the Flex which is the wrist band type, but have found it consistent for steps etc and been a real motivator for me.

Thanks. What does it measure? Just steps or anything else?

Thanks. What does it measure? Just steps or anything else?

It does steps and the "One" does flights of stairs as well and derives calories out from there.

I have it linked to Myfitnesspal for the food diary side of things as the Fitbit database isn't very good, but Myfitnesspal is excellent and you can scan packaging etc.

A few of the current trackers can link to MFP though and would recommend that whichever you choose.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom