• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Nike Fuelband Friends

Ben-H

I've got one, had it about a year now (i think).

I've only got a fuel goal of 2500 as i do an office job so spend most my time during the day sat at my desk.

Think my account name is BenHardwick.

Discombobulate

Distinguished Member
I've got one, had it about a year now (i think).

I've only got a fuel goal of 2500 as i do an office job so spend most my time during the day sat at my desk.

Think my account name is BenHardwick.

Tried to add you but cant find you.

Just got mine today. Set up this evening. Really looking forward to using it.

Discombobulate

Distinguished Member
Only had the band for one full day. Set my target as 2000 initially. Managed 2500 yesterday after going for a walk.

Nice bit of kit. Liking it so far.

rampant

ive been using it for 2 months now, and they are great motivational tools! - mine is set for 3000 per day.

In Nike + you need to set your privacy so that it is set to enable to be searched.

im on there as pchappo / peter chapman

Discombobulate

Distinguished Member
My FuelBand has stopped working. The button on it doesn't work. :(

Anyone tried any of the alternative products? I might buy something other than a Fuel Band this time around.

Anyone know of any al

jayjay68

Been using a Fitbit for 18 months or so and have found it great. My original Ultra died after 13 months and Fitbit replaced it really quickly with a newer type One and no quibbling that it was out of warranty.

It's the one that clips on the belt, rather than the Flex which is the wrist band type, but have found it consistent for steps etc and been a real motivator for me.

jayjay68

Thanks. What does it measure? Just steps or anything else?

It does steps and the "One" does flights of stairs as well and derives calories out from there.

I have it linked to Myfitnesspal for the food diary side of things as the Fitbit database isn't very good, but Myfitnesspal is excellent and you can scan packaging etc.

A few of the current trackers can link to MFP though and would recommend that whichever you choose.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom