Nightwish

Byte

Standard Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard the new album Once? If not you've missed the best heavy album ever! Mix of heavy and movie soundtrack is amazing! Once is at the top of many European countries and it should stay there.

Agreed, great album, from a very under rated band, bought the CD after seeing the video for NEMO on MTV. Looking forward to seeing them in London in a few weeks!!!

Rich.

box986 said:
Agreed, great album, from a very under rated band, bought the CD after seeing the video for NEMO on MTV. Looking forward to seeing them in London in a few weeks!!!

Rich.

Well, who would like to listen a Finnish band there in UK? :smoke: You guys have so many "good":) bands in there. Luckily Nightwish has already sold gold in Germany and platin in Finland. And the album was released only 2 weeks ago!

btw. Are they showing "Nemo" on British MTV? At first they didn't want to show the video because there was snow in it and it's summertime.:rolleyes: Maybe they've changed their minds.

I haven't really listened to it that much yet but at the moment I still feel Oceanborn is their best album to date - but maybe that'll change overtime... ;)

Alex

InsertNameHere said:
I haven't really listened to it that much yet but at the moment I still feel Oceanborn is their best album to date - but maybe that'll change overtime... ;)

Alex

Try Once. It's better than Oceanborn and Wishmaster combined!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom