Nightwing (TBC)

for a minute, believe it or not, I thought this was going to be about a remake of the 1979 film about David Warner chasing the killer bats with bubonic plague

Nightwing (1979) - IMDb

but it's just another superhero film

I'd prefer a film version of Death In The Family, personally. Probably only because I never bought any Nightwing comics back in the days when I bought comics, so I don't really know the character

Like most of these comic book superheroes, never heard of him, but i'll watch it

Dick Grayson is probably the most popular Robin among Batman fans and the one expected to take over the Batman cowl in the absence of Bruce Wayne. In fact he actually did take over as Batman for a while in the comics when Batman was considered dead and Batmans' son, Damian, became his Robin.

As well as being an exceptional martial artist, combat strategist, possess advanced technological knowledge he also has brilliant deductive skills and great gymnastic abilities (coming from his circus performing days no doubt)

His clashes and teaming up with Batman have resulted in some great moments in the comics so this is going to be highly anticipated on the big screen.

Supernatural’ Star Jared Padalecki says he always wanted to play Nightwing

Co-star, Jensen Ackles, voiced Jason Todd, aka the Red Hood, in the animated movie, Batman: Under the Red Hood.

457b8cd704a26fd8254379e6610d173a.jpg

Those 2 would make awesome choices for Dick Greyson and Jason Todd respectively

Actually I was thinking the other way round in terms of casting. They both resemble the other characters. The dude with the long hair especially would make a great fully grown Jason Todd aka Red Hood. No idea on his acting chops though.

Oh hell no, the guy cant act for sheeet!

I've seen him in Slumdog and Lion and both times the younger kids were fantastic whilst I Dev him glib and boring.

McKay is saying to expect new information about the Nightwing movie soon…

This is just typical WB/DC to be honest. This thread was started with the announcement in 2017, and 4 years on there's sod all happened.

This could very much work as a vehicle alongside a Batman film as well.

I think the guy that plays Nightwing in Titans is spot on in the role

I guess a Nightwing spinoff could be possible after the new Batman reboot comes out. I think it's meant to feature quite a lot of the Bat family anyway.

I thought everything had been scrapped apart from the 5 films (plus The Batman and Joker sequels) Gunn announced?

No, theres been a few movies greenlit including Batman: The Brave and the Bold - The Brave and the Bold will follow Batman and his son, Damian Wayne, as Robin, who according to Gunn is "a little son of a beatch."

Yeah that’s one of the 5 Gunn announced. This plus Superman, Supergirl, Swamp Thing and The Authority.

Everything else which had previously been announced I assumed was dust.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom