Nightwathc Russain DVD Region 5, Where to buy

meansizzler

Ex Member
Reaction score
Cannot see it on movietyme, there are a few russian sites but there not in english and the ones on ebay are fake, where can I get an original

The region 2 has an English Dubbed version for those who dont want to listen in Russian

Is the R2 going to have the fancy theatrical subs? I'd shell out again for those...

Ah nuts, its a Steelbook. I'm a sucker for those things :cool: I so hate double dipping

anephric said:
Is the R2 going to have the fancy theatrical subs? I'd shell out again for those...

I would assume so as it was integral to the picture - you can play the original version in russian and it has english subs

Roughneck1 said:
We do have it - ready for next day delivery too

THanks, ordered it today, can I expect it to be delivered before friday?, also do you have a list of what stock you have at your UK warehouse, would like to order some US DS and PSP games, like Animal Crossing and Mario and Luigi, do you have stock of them in the UK, also what would the delivery time of them be?

meansizzler said:
THanks, ordered it today, can I expect it to be delivered before friday?, also do you have a list of what stock you have at your UK warehouse, would like to order some US DS and PSP games, like Animal Crossing and Mario and Luigi, do you have stock of them in the UK, also what would the delivery time of them be?

http://www.movietyme.com/catalog/default.php?cPath=112&osCsid=90562a3dac947c8265362953556c5202

This is the link to MovieTymes same day dispatch page.

Shame....I just finished watching my (genuine) R5, as I will undoubtably get the Steelbook I was going to offer it for sale/trade. Never mind, too late.

Good film btw :)

One thing to note though (subject to the R2 release) but the UK version of this movie is cut by 15mins for pacing etc. The R5 is the full complete version.

I haven't seen the international version yet, but I can quite easily see why they did that - it draaaaags.

Very tempted to order the R5 version myself from Movietyme.

Should i ? Should i ? :D

mozzer said:
Very tempted to order the R5 version myself from Movietyme.

Should i ? Should i ? :D

check this post some guy on has one he's looking to sell..

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom