Nightshot which one

B

bondeno4543

Hi Everyone hope someone can help

I am a paranormal investigator i need a camera that will shoot in nightshot with good quality. i have been everywhere and left rather confussed.

Anyone any advise which camera to buy,. think i need correct me if i am wrong(a camera with olux)do i need super nightshot someone said to film in supernight shot i would need a tripod?Also need the attachment that i can fit extra infar red on or a light.Need to keep it locked off so i can leave it running.Someome even said the old hi 8 cameras were better for nightshot is that true because they had bigger lens.I will want to make dvds of my footage on computer edited.

Please help looked at sony dcr-hc22.......sony hc30e,,,,,,my friend has a dcrtrv14e but cant find this one to buy anywhere she uses that for investigations.

Left very confussed been around major camera shops they dont seem much help. :lease:

Sonys win out in this respect, they record using infra red reflected light (through a very opaque infra red filter, current sonys use 1/6th inch ccds NB only the single chip sonys work with IR recording) the problems are two fold, the small ccd's & b) the amount of IR that the camera can emit, Keene do an IR emitter with a lanc synch, you can buy IR emitters per se from B& Q but note that in IR mode there is no real exposure. IR light is a real khunt to work with, all normal rules of exposure may as well be placed up your aris.

At least with video you see the results straight away.

So is your theory that ghosts give off IR light? I have a tiffin pro .6 cynacism filter fitted to my minds eyes lens, but each to their own

Thanks for that the i/r is needed to enhance the quality of nightshot gives it a better distance.

hi i am wanting to become a paranormal investigator aswell so i bought a samsung vp-d101 but its not 100% gr8 but it will do for the time being, where abouts do u do ur investigations?

Panasonic AG-DVC30 - it may be a bit pricey, but it'll do the trick...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom