• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

NIGHTS IN RODANTHE - Richard Gere / Diane Lane

MJeeves

NIGHTS IN RODANTHE starring DIANE LANE and RICHARD GERE...

Not really aimed at the demographic of this forum but...

was wondering if anyone was planning on taking their wife, girlfriend, mother, grandmother or gerbil ? ;)

Reviews ain't been anything great but I LOVED Gere and Diane Lane together in sexy thriller "UNFAITHFUL" and it does seem to be doing very well at the U.S. box office.

Anyone know anything about it ?

412860.1020.A.jpg

Nights In Rodanthe

Last edited:

MJeeves

Reviews for the movie are mixed. Some loathe it, some love it.

They are unanimous in their praise for Diane Lane's performance.

Here is the website:

Nights In Rodanthe

Out today.

CrazyHorse

Reviews for the movie are mixed. Some loathe it, some love it.

They are unanimous in their praise for Diane Lane's performance.

You wouldn't be at all biased here would you mate? ;)

Even though the lovely Miss Lane is in the film, I can't help but think of Mark Kermode's description of Gere's acting technique in just about anything...blinking a lot! :rotfl:

Can't take the guy seriously at all anymore! I'll probably give this a go when the DVD/Blu-ray rental appears.

MJeeves

This was not bad at all. Well acted and a beautiful location. Diane Lane and Gere were on fine form. A bit slow and "schmaltzy" but pretty powerful in places.

My girl liked it!

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom