Nightmare Scenario

AVRocky

Prominent Member
Reaction score
  • PS3 released sooner than we all think
  • Sony announce an Online Community for the PS3, which would be just as good as Xbox Live
  • The PS3 console would have atleast 30 launch titles, with majority of them good
  • It will launch for no more than £280-£300

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

And then Pigs fly :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

No but seriously, that would be bad news!

Errr Seriously WHY??????? . i don't give a flying who makes the games as long as they are good ones . The more companies making quality systems and games the bettter. Bring it on Sony. :thumbsup:

I wouldn't call that a nightmare scenario, I'll probably buy the PS3 when the price lowers and that would be good news. Fair point, it won't be good from the 360 perspective but it'll be good for the multi-platform gamers :thumbsup:

Actually I think its sounds like a pleasant dream... I mean if this was the case i would probably buy one and MS would be be forced to raise their game... end result: the consumer (i.e. "us") WIN'S - great stuff! :thumbsup:

Starfleets said:
  • PS3 released sooner than we all think
  • Sony announce an Online Community for the PS3, which would be just as good as Xbox Live
  • The PS3 console would have atleast 30 launch titles, with majority of them good
  • It will launch for no more than £280-£300

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

And then Pigs fly :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

No but seriously, that would be bad news!

That's not a nightmare, that's a wet dream :D

As with most dreams (nightmares, or in your example a very plaeasant dream) they never come true.
-Sony WILL release later than we think
-Sony's online community will be full of even younger high pitched american prepubes, so no it wont be better than xbox live
-It wont release 30 games and most will definitely not be great.
-It will however launch for £300........just kidding thought i'd get ya hopes up. It'll be £399 or so.

Northerner76 said:
Actually I think its sounds like a pleasant dream... I mean if this was the case i would probably buy one and MS would be be forced to raise their game... end result: the consumer (i.e. "us") WIN'S - great stuff! :thumbsup:

I agree, only 2 reasons why I currently dont own any Playstation stuff, 1)Not made of money, every other games system is pretty much my limit. 2)Find the PS1 and 2 joypads just that wee bit too small to be comfortable. I'll be watching PS3 to see if either of these points change (price, no chance its gonna cost a bomb. Pad, possible, have they said if they're going with the weird E3 boomerang?)

Spikey_t said:
this is bullshit where did you get this information from?

Ha Ha sucked in! He doesn't KNOW this for a fact, this is just his opinion. Which i totaly agree with!:lesson:

im buying both too many exclusive games to not have both so the cheaper the better :clap:

Exactly. The best videogames are the exclusive ones. They have the most money spent on them and have no compromises in optimising the game for the target platform.

I have PC/Xbox/PS2/GC and now X360 and will also get PS3 and Revolution as they become available.

I dont understand why this is a nightmare either.

More consoles, more games, more fun. I did intend to 'make do' with a 360 to launch, but I have had alot of fun with the console that I am keeping it when PS3 is launched.

It will be interesting to compare games side by side on each platform though - that will be the real test.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom