Nightmare on Elm Street 2010 £5.99

Wildkarrde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if that has the holographic slip then thats a steal!!

i think the triple play is going OOP and being replaced by a single disc version, so they may be ditching old stock. I was waiting for shipping confirmation before i posted it on here cos the next stop is hukd and then they'll probably end up randomly cancelling orders

The version in the NOES double pack is already single disc so they will just make that available separately.

i thought the single version disc was out already

or maybe thats what i discovered from looking at the box set

i know there was 2 versions on the shelve in hmv when it was 1st released, so i went for the triple with holographic slip

yeah it's out already, i saw it on play a couple of weeks ago. I hope they do fulfil the order though, it's one of the titles on my wants list and this is a fantastic price

well mine shipped. I asked them to change the address yesterday cos i'm moving today but i guess i was too late.. oh well, i will be back here at the weekend so will collect it then!

Is this 2 or 3 discs?

I hope it comes with the lenticular slipcase. It's the only reason I ordered it :) (as I'm after the double pack as well).

Mine arrived this morning. It does NOT come with a slip and has 2 discs. 1 being the Blu Ray and the 2nd with the DVD and DC.
All in all, first time using bee.com and very happy considering my despatch email was sent last night!!

A £5.99 bargain!!!!

HTH

Mine arrived this morning. It does NOT come with a slip and has 2 discs. 1 being the Blu Ray and the 2nd with the DVD and DC.
All in all, first time using bee.com and very happy considering my despatch email was sent last night!!

A £5.99 bargain!!!!

HTH

Hi,

Please could someone do me a favour as i have bought this recently and want to ensure it is indeed the triple play edition before unwrapping.

I have the slipcase for it but the back of the box of the bluray has no mention of it being a triple play edition.

Does the barcode for the triple play end in 440 and the number underneath in white end in 764?

Thanks alot.

Hi,

Please could someone do me a favour as i have bought this recently and want to ensure it is indeed the triple play edition before unwrapping.

I have the slipcase for it but the back of the box of the bluray has no mention of it being a triple play edition.

Does the barcode for the triple play end in 440 and the number underneath in white end in 764?

Thanks alot.

Yes and Yes to both your questions, just checked mine :smashin:

Full number 5000088764 BarCode 051892011440

mine came today aswell but with busted corner of case:mad: but as above post asked is it triple play as no mention on back? not sure if its worth sending back or just get another case?

Is it two discs? If so then it is a triple play (the 'electronic' one is on the DVD.

Anyone has a slipcase I'll give you a fiver for it :)

Mine arrived without one as well :(

mine arrived without slip too, dont even know if it's the triple play as it doesnt have any mention of it on the packaging (yes i know i could take it out of the shrink wrap to see)

how many people got the holographic slip cover? i still havent got mine out of plastic but as previous post it doesnt say anything on back about being the triple play? :(

only states it on the slip, guess you'll have to open it and find out

i just opened mine to be sure, and it was the trip, but to be honest you can tell from the weight that it's a two disc anyway

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom