Nightmare Before Christmas Neca figures...?

Discussion in 'Memorabilia & Collectible Figures' started by CrazyHorse, Feb 3, 2009.

1. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +306
    Has anyone got a full collection of the NBXmas Neca figures and can supply me with a list of what was in each series?

I have series 1-4 complete (I think) plus a couple of specials - Oogie Boogie/Pirate Jack - and I've just picked up a 'Behemoth' which has eluded me for a while.

So what am I missing from series 5 & 6?

2. MrO

MrO

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +280
  3. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +306

Thanks for that, it's just what I'm after! :thumbsup:

Forgot to mention I've also got 'Jack and Snowmobile' & 'Lock, Shock and Barrel'.

Just ordered 'Melting Guy and Spider Haired Monster' from Play.com and "Undersea Gal' & "Clown' from sellers on Amazon Marketplace.

Missed out on 'Mr. Hyde' & 'Corpse Mom & Corpse Kid' which were both on Amazon at the weekend. :(

As for any pics of my NBX collection, no not yet. I've been meaning to open a 'My Collection' thread for a little while but my stuff is all over the place at the moment and a lot of it isn't displayed at its best, while other things are still boxed up and stored away. A couple of the rooms still need redecorating badly - damp has attacked the front room for example - and this takes priority. I hope to get this sorted out when the weather is a bit more forgiving and then I'll think about proper shelving/display units.

If I do take a few odd photos in the meantime, I'll try to post them here.

Thanks very much for your help.

P.S. - if anyone has new 'Pajama Jack', 'Vampire Jack', 'Mr Hyde' or 'Corpse Mom & Kid' sets to sell at a reasonable price please PM me.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  4. MrO

MrO

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +280
    I know what you mean about the 'Corpse Mom & Corpse Kid' on amazon i was waiting till i got paid to buy them and the next time i looked they were gone!

thought i may as well put a couple of pics up of my small collection, only really just started so there are still lots to come.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Currently have Pumpkin Jack and Clown in the post to me.

5. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +306
    Nice pics mate. Are those Vampires from the new release sets (I forget what company) and are they to the same scale as the Neca figures?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  6. MrO

MrO

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +280
    Yes the vampiers are made by Jun Planning (the company that took over from NECA) as are the mayor, Dr Finkelstein and Behemoth. they all seem to be the the same scale as NECA made although i think the new lock shock and barrel are slightly bigger that the ones i have.

7. nextdali

nextdali

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Mod Edit Everything removed as it breaks just about most of the forum rules.
    Please have a read of the rules here, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009