Night of the Living Dead (1968) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 28/09/2015

Limited to 2,000 copies

notld-jpg.611394

Attachments

• NotLD.jpg
    NotLD.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 412
  • NotLD(inside).jpg
    NotLD(inside).jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 41
  • NotLD(back).jpg
    NotLD(back).jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Nice. Might go for this one as I still don't own this. I wonder which transfer it will use though?

Zavvi say it's the Network version so might not be that good but I am not really upto speed of this movie on BD.

Might grab this. Now I hope they do Dawn so the original trilogy is complete.

Zavvi say it's the Network version so might not be that good but I am not really upto speed of this movie on BD.
StudioCanal release so it should be the Optimum disc that had the best PQ and was uncut but had some scenes cropped. Network release was cut and had poor PQ, i'd say it's a mistake on Zavvi about it being Network.

StudioCanal release so it should be the Optimum disc that had the best PQ and was uncut but had some scenes cropped. Network release was cut and had poor PQ, i'd say it's a mistake on Zavvi about it being Network.
Jap Happinet is supposed to be the best but Ill be happy with the Optimum if it is that one.

Jap Happinet is supposed to be the best but Ill be happy with the Optimum if it is that one.
Yeah, though i was going on existing UK discs as that's obviously what will be in this barring a (unlikely) new one being done :)

Yeah, though i was going on existing UK discs as that's obviously what will be in this barring a (unlikely) new one being done :)
Hopefully the Optimum unless....Zavvi do a new one?! (silly talk ;-) )

I like it.

£8 and I'll take a look.

Down to less than 500 now apparently.

Don't think Im going to bother, especially without knowing which transfer it is. Was hoping for a price drop but that not going to happen if its near selling out.

Down to less than 500 now apparently.

Don't think Im going to bother, especially without knowing which transfer it is. Was hoping for a price drop but that not going to happen if its near selling out.
They say that a lot and then it sells out, only to come back later on and stay in stock for what seems like forever :laugh:

It is the Optimum disc arrived today, quite nice like it.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom