Nigel Farage Gets His Life Back

brian s

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Nigel_Farage_is_the_perfect_subject_for_TV_comedy.jpg

Kevin Bishop is to play Nigel Farage in a one off BBC2 comedy.

Nigel Farage to be played by comic Kevin Bishop in one-off comedy - BBC News

Bri

Looking forward to this freak's response ...

WARNING LOTS OF SWEARING

Can we have warnings in future if language like that used in clips. Warning added by me

Funnily enough I often feel like using similar langauge when I think of Farage and UKIP.

:laugh:
Bri

Dirty Boy:nono: wash your brain out with soap and water. Brainwashing.

Darn it just thought Nigel reminded me of someone and its one of my favorite actors. Now every time I see Jack Ill think of Nigel :mad:
NF.jpg
Jack.jpg

I'd rather he was over there than over here.

Bri
Perhaps that can rename there party the Raving Looney party although I dont think the Raving Looney party over be happy as it make them look quite sane.

They told Obama to keep his nose out of our business they want to tell Farage to keep it out of theirs.
Donald Trump can beat polls, UKIP's Nigel Farage tells rally - BBC News
He's certainly a hypocrite re Obama's interference (which I thought was unwise and undignified as a foreign head of state), corporatism etc.

As well as this appearance as Trump's little bitch, sponsored and accompanied by his corporate overlord Arron Banks, he's regularly toured EU countries meeting his 'Alt-Right' comrades and campaigning for them to reject the Lisbon Treaty and (country initial)exit.

Anyway, I'll stop there, this isn't the politics forum.

Who is playing the moustache?

Airs at 10pm on Sunday 30th October ...
Of course, since the 30-minute programme (written by Shaun Pye and Alan Connor) was announced Farage’s hopes of taking a back seat to UKIP’s progress have been stalled somewhat, with new leader Diane James quitting after just 18 days in charge and forcing him to stand in while another candidate is elected.

Still, we’re sure that if this one-off is commissioned for a full series (as we understand is the hope) Bishop and company will find some way to incorporate Farage’s forced return to UKIP leadership. After all, everybody says that the best comedies are about people trapped by their circumstances.

Nigel Farage Gets His Life Back will air on BBC2 on Sunday 30th October at 10:00pm
Really hope it doesn't get a full series, as it's ammunition for the usual BBC bashers and kippers, and the arsehole will revel in the attention.

I was gonna have a look at this, but the advertised clips didn't inspire me, and now reading the above comments has put me off altogether o_O

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom