• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Nice little DVD player from Sony for £40!

WhyAyeMan

Got myself one of these today:

http://ws1.richersounds.com/showproduct.php?cda=showproduct&pid=SONY-DVPNS29-SIL

They didnt have the region 2 one in, so they sold me a multi region one instead for the same price :)

Got it home, unpacked it, and tried it out. Its nice and slimline and is good looking. Build quality is acceptable for the price, very easy to set up, and the picture and sound is really rather good for a £40 DVD player.

Previous to this i tried a Maxim one that my parents offered me which cost the same price, presumably that was a supermarket special, and believe me, this Sony one is MUCH better than one you'll get in a supermarket. The picture and sound is much better and the menus make a lot more sense.

Very happy :)

The latest video from AVForums

JVC 4K projectors, Denon X3800 & Perlisten speaker reviews, adding a sub to 2-channel + AV/HiFi news
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom