• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Nice interview with HMX and May's dlc artists announced!

Crid

I hope Stacked Actors is among the Foo Fighters tracks. Really enjoyed that in GH:M, but it wasn't an exportable track.

Tufty McTavish

"But I should mention that tucked in among these amazing May releases is a classic Peter Frampton track - “Do You Feel Like We Do” from Frampton Comes Alive. It's this epic 13-minute jam with some blistering keys, brilliant guitar playing"

I hadn't realised they now supported songs longer than about 9 or 10 minutes.

PlexShaw

There are a number of long songs available, such as The Camera Eye, The Who Superbowl thing and the Abbey Road Medley (which is about 16 minutes long).

Tufty McTavish

Rush is about 9mins as I recall, no idea on The Who thing. And I remain surprised that there are songs over 10mins - that used to be a hard limit.

PlexShaw

The Camera Eye is nearly 11 minutes long and The Who thing is just under 13 minutes. The "hard limit" you're thinking of only applies to RBN content IIRC.

Last edited:

Tufty McTavish

I stand corrected. You got up early to fact check that one I see! 5.03am?! I clearly didn't bother to take the time and went with what was on the edge of my mind.

PlexShaw

I keep waking up in the middle of the night and it takes me a little while to get back to sleep. It's been going on for months. :(

Brigggers

i love the foo's so good news for me.
not quite sure what they mean but they said....
the Foo Fighters continue to add to their legacy with the release of their new album Wasting Light, which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 last week. On May 10, we’ll release a pack of their music, as well as two Pro Guitar/Bass upgrades to songs from the Rock Band catalog.
does that mean a pack of the new album or just a pack of their songs including some new stuff?
glad theyre gonna do pro upgrades for a couple of songs though, hopefully one will be everlong!

AndrewH13

Distinguished Member
Just listened to Everlong on Spotify, bring it on!

PlexShaw

Unless they release an RB3 version of Everlong, I wouldn't bank on it since they don't appear to be able to offer Pro upgrades on exported songs at the moment. The pack will most likely contain a few songs from Wasting Light.

As for the Pro upgrades, my predictions are Monkey Wrench and The Pretender. Either way, we'll know tomorrow.

Tufty McTavish

You know, as a statement purely of personal preference, I have never understood why the Foo Fighters are so popular. Same for Green Day in fact. Just don't get it personally, don't mind them, but ultimately a shrug of the shoulders. But hey, I really enjoy Dragonforce and we know how much ridicule they seem to generate!

PlexShaw

I know what you mean as I'm a bit like that with Metallica. There are a few songs that I would definitely get as DLC if they were released - One, The Day That Never Comes spring to mind - but most of them would be a total pass for me.

Brigggers

I hope Stacked Actors is among the Foo Fighters tracks .
your wish is granted :D
• Foo Fighters – “Long Road to Ruin”
• Foo Fighters – “Rope” X
• Foo Fighters – “Stacked Actors”
• Foo Fighters – “Walk”
• Lordi – “Hard Rock Hallelujah”
• Run-DMC – “King of Rock”

Pro Guitar Additions for Legacy Songs

• Foo Fighters – “Monkey Wrench”
• Foo Fighters – “The Pretender”

chewyx

You know, as a statement purely of personal preference, I have never understood why the Foo Fighters are so popular. Same for Green Day in fact. Just don't get it personally, don't mind them, but ultimately a shrug of the shoulders. But hey, I really enjoy Dragonforce and we know how much ridicule they seem to generate!

Mods, can we ban him for blasphemy please

chewyx

and there was me thinking you were a drummer tufty.

dragonforce!! thats not drumming thats insanity!! Foos and green day on the other hand are some of the best drumming tracks in the game.

boring fact of the day, my old drum tutors boyfriend was (or maybe is i cant remember) the drummer for dragonforce. Saw him play once, he was damn good.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom