Nice Aldi Advert

:D

There is a saying: Aldi - When your to pikey for Icelands.

This advert prooves that, bolt cutters for robbing pikies.

Have they got any caravan towbars?

:D

I shop at aldi :)

I did a compariesen once, Trolly load of shoping from tesco, using tesco brands(not the reall budjet stuff, the next ones up)
and a trolly load of shoping from aldi. Tried to make the shoping as close of a match as posible buying the eqivelent or as close to from aldis as I did in tesco.

The aldi shoping came to £20.00 less than the tescos one!! :clap:

Nothing wrong with that :D

I've shopped at Aldi for juice and chocolate..!!

Dave-S said:
I shop at aldi :)

I did a compariesen once, Trolly load of shoping from tesco, using tesco brands(not the reall budjet stuff, the next ones up)
and a trolly load of shoping from aldi. Tried to make the shoping as close of a match as posible buying the eqivelent or as close to from aldis as I did in tesco.

The aldi shoping came to £20.00 less than the tescos one!! :clap:

Nothing wrong with that :D

Dave if you take a picture of a caravan you will get a furthur 10% off. :smashin:

Gary D said:
CHAV!!!! :D

Gary

yeah, right......... :D

anyway, we call them charvas up here...

There was a spoof website quite some time ago that collected all the things you could easily buy over the internet / in catalogues onto one site. 'anal-rapist.com' ( note mods please delete this if you feel in anyway its dodgy ... i was in 2 minds over it myself ) - it no longer exists to my knowledge and didn't even have a and offical dns registered name back then.

It collected together 'kits' - chloroform,handcuffs, ball gags, plastic sheeting, hacksaws and spades - with the normal catalogue entries over written in dark comedic humor descriptions.
Was a little close to the bone, but it did point out how easy it was to get 'everything you need' to commit the crimes.

Apperantly Aldi are doing deals on Caravans, fake gold and dogs.

Gary D said:
anti snob chav lover!!!! :D

Gary

U LOOKIN AT US PINT?

AH'LL BE ROUND WIV ME PIT BULL INNIT

WONT BE LAFFIN SOON OR NUFFINK LIKE

:hiya:

nice reply Chris - i dont speak pikey so i cant really reply. :D

Very funny though :rotfl:

Gary

Gary D said:
nice reply Chris - i dont speak pikey so i cant really reply. :D

Very funny though :rotfl:

Gary

Touché.

Left myself open to that one. :)

So,
If I am short of money and find that aldi have great deals on stuff that is cheaper than the other stores, am I a pikey for doing so?

I would love to be able to afford named branned stuff at the moment, but when I can save up to £80.00 per month shoping at alidis, this is where I am going to have to shop.

Dave-S said:
So,
If I am short of money and find that aldi have great deals on stuff that is cheaper than the other stores, am I a pikey for doing so?

I would love to be able to afford named branned stuff at the moment, but when I can save up to £80.00 per month shoping at alidis, this is where I am going to have to shop.

i wouldnt say your pikey ,£960 a year the wiser!! shosp liek Aldi , Wilkinsons etc can save you literally hundreds a year in savings for sometimes what can be identical products

If you shop in Germany you'll find that everyone shops at ALDI. There is none of the supermarket snobbery there that you find in ths country. It's cheap and that's how people like it that way, probably because for a lot of the fresh foodstuff they will buy them at local stores and markets.

Some of their products - especially the continental stuff like the cooked meats and cheeses are really excellent as they are sourced direct from Germany. Everyone assumes ALDI is like KwikSave, which is a shame as there is some good stuff there.

Check one out GaryD, you might surprise yourself. :smashin:

(just wear some dark glasses :D )

Chris Lamle said:
Check one out GaryD, you might surprise yourself. :smashin:

(just wear some dark glasses :D )

Shop!!! are you suggesting i shop!? with the great unwashed?......how... very...... dare....... you........! :D

Mrs D shops at Sainsburys - you can suggest it to her if you like, but i dont fancy your chances though...... she can be quite............. "physical"

Gary

Mr Cat said:
yeah, right......... :D

anyway, we call them charvas up here...

Too right, it grates on me chavs. Been calling the horrible little buggers charvas for more than a decade now, and then it gets stolen and slightly changed :mad:

A Lidl opened near me a couple of years ago and I was very anti, always used Tesco or Safeway, but the more I bought from Lidl and found I liked the more I used it. Now I use it for 95% of my shopping. Why should I go anywhere else if I like the stuff and it's cheap to boot.

I know people who visit Germany and as said above none of this supermarket snobbery exists there.

gazbarber said:
Too right, it grates on me chavs. Been calling the horrible little buggers charvas for more than a decade now, and then it gets stolen and slightly changed :mad:

exactly - I knew of the term charvas in the early 90's (1990-91?)

and to me it was just like another word for a bloke...'hey, ask that charva for a light man...'

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom