Ni no Kuni - Studio Ghibli RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinzer

Distinguished Member
Wow, looks really nice, a big fan of Ghibli here :)

RobGale

This sounds interesting. no doubt SWMBO will be wanting a go (loves Ghibli films (so do I if I'm honest)

Turbo Dragon

Wow! That looks interesting, shall definately be keeping an eye out for this one.....

:thumbsup:

Robothamster

Distinguished Member

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
Looking mighty fine:

So is that female host..:rotfl:

Not so sure about the guy with the granny cardie on, and his gold rinse Gloria Hunniford hair, though.:eek:

But as to the game, Wow!, looks just like you play in one of their animations, hope it plays well, looks to have had some serious loving put into it.

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
Not so sure about the guy with the granny cardie on, and his gold rinse Gloria Hunniford hair, though.:eek:

:D I'm sure he's uber-cool in Japan with that look though.

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
Suppose it would be too much to hope for English Subtitles for the Japanese version..as I can either see it not coming out here,(even though it's reported to be), or they will butcher it in translation..

Insanity202

Distinguished Member
How did I over look this :facepalm:

Now Ive seen it I want it. Another one to add to the list me thinks.:smashin:

THE_FORCE

Banned
Indeedy ! I have a feeling Level 5 might be back on form with this. Could it be a Dark Chronicle-beater ? :eek:

aceytrixx

Definitly looking forward to this. Especially as im looking at catching up on alot of JRPG's ive missed over the next few months which should set me up right. Although I do wish more turn based games would come along. I think Lost Odyssey on the 360 was the last and I really miss that style.

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
aceytrixx said:
Definitly looking forward to this. Especially as im looking at catching up on alot of JRPG's ive missed over the next few months which should set me up right. Although I do wish more turn based games would come along. I think Lost Odyssey on the 360 was the last and I really miss that style.

Have you tried Valkyria Chronicles?

aceytrixx

I have indeed and am very much a fan. Lost my save so im planning on going through it next after finally finishing FF13 since I dont seem to hate it as much this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

iFi Audio launches NEO Stream music streamer with DAC
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Musical Fidelity launches M6x 250.7 multi-channel power amplifier
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Is Google set to rival Dolby Vision and Atmos?
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
'Tizen TV by Samsung' brands coming to UK?
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Denon announces five new 8K AV receivers
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom