Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (PS4)

Now delayed until March 2018 :(

Why are the cut scenes fully voiced and everything else not? That has put me off a little :(

Tldr+_cdf05a366f8c839628cb9aa80d598f8c.jpg

Not me. Really looking forward to it.
Same here. Got my pre order paid for with shopto. Looking forward to this game.
Loved the first one. Might go back and have a quick refresher on it. Been awhile since I last fired it up.

The only downside for me is the collectors edition doesn't have a plush toy. Mr Drippy plush was great as was the wizard book. My kids loved both.
They still sit proudly on my unit.

never heard of this before, but looks pretty good. Might have to get this one

never heard of this before, but looks pretty good. Might have to get this one
It is really good. I loved the first one but moved on too quick and didnt go back to it.

Last edited:
It is really good. I loved the first one but moved on too quick and didnt go back to it.
yes, just watched some clips and I think it is worthy of a pre-order!

I really want to play the first one so might have a rummage on eBay. Couldn’t find it in the store.

Its on the PS3, would love it to come to the 4 actually.

Yeah I realised that mate. Still got the PS3 in the kitchen :)

pre-ordered. Nice bonus as this one is out of the blue for me.

Launch trailer, reviews should start appearing any minute now.

Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom Review | PC Gamer

Ni No Kuni 2 is gorgeous, charming and constantly evolving. Its combat is layered and exciting, and polished by a medley of systems that let you finely tailor your play style. Its globetrotting coming-of-age story is a bit saccharine, but it's told well, and packs an ending that still occupies my thoughts. But its crowning achievement is tying all that and more into an involved and deeply satisfying kingdom building sim, one that enhances every other part of the game.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom