Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (PS4)

The original was a great game!

No Mr Drippy in the trailer sadly although i hear he is in the game

The first one was a gem of a game, I'll be buying this.

Agree, Be one game i'll buy on a remake. Never finished it. :(
Must admit, I never finished it either. Great game though, loved the Welsh dude (Mr Drippy) in it!

Full Directors cut of the trailer with more footage.

I must be in a minority that didn't like the first game, didn't get too far into it before it was already becoming very grindy.

Ni No Kuni was one PS3 game I kept meaning to play but never got around to it unfortunately, hope they remaster that before the sequel comes out.

I started it but didn't get too far into it at all. Due to the cartoon style nature of the game I'm nonsurgical much work would need putting into the definitive super hd cash in re release. That being said was this only ever available on PS3?

I started it but didn't get too far into it at all. Due to the cartoon style nature of the game I'm nonsurgical much work would need putting into the definitive super hd cash in re release. That being said was this only ever available on PS3?

It was also on the DS, but sure if it ever made it to Europe though

So started the original again last night to see if I missed anything the first time round, and maybe I did.

Got further than I did first time and have now played through to the boss fight with the Gladiataur and am on my way to Al Mamoon. Think I got frustrated by the save system first time round, not realising that you could save whenever you want in certain parts of the map but only at the waystones on others. I think I lost a chunk of progress then quit.

I really enjoyed the first game so I'm looking forward to the sequel - although I'm starting to feel like I need a lottery win so I can chuck my job and get to work on my growing PS4/PC games backlog especially when RPGs like this will easily soak up 50+ hours each :laugh:

Speaking of JRPGs that deserve a sequel Valkyrie Profile really needs a third instalment.

loved the first game, think I pretty much 100% it, needed to go collect kills on certain enemies for the plat which I left - great game looking forward to #2

Looking so purty

Caught a bit of this on the pre-show. Looked superb. Can't wait to play it.

Just need to pick up a copy of the first and give the kitchen PS3 a whirl!

Still buying it, although November is getting a bit busy. Could be an early next year bargain.

Looks good but I never finished the first one.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom