• When viewing theads in any classified forum, threads from child forums are also displayed so that you have greater visibility of all the relevant adverts
    You can change this via your preferences page: https://www.avforums.com/account/forum-aggregation.

For Sale Ni No Kuni 2 - King's Collector's Edition - PS4 Game

idx11

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Reaction score
Received as a gift. The outer box has been opened, everything inside is new and unused (including the season pass). Comes in a large presentation box with all of the following (see attached pic) -

- Ni No Kuni 2 PS4 Game (with standard PS4 case)
- Ni No Kuni 2 Season Pass
- Ni No Kuni 2 Steelbook Case
- Making Of Blu-Ray
- Large Hardback Artbook
- Music Box (with rotating diorama inside)
- Joe Hisaishi Composed Theme Vinyl Music Record

£60 delivered (tracked) or £55 collected.

Attachments

Raeven

Standard Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
Hmm I do fancy this a bit, would you take 40? I know it seems cheeky but CEX had it in for 50 something the other day so just thought I'd ask 🙂

idx11

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Reaction score
Hi Raeven. Sorry I can't accept. The cex one wouldn't have been new and odds are the season pass would have been used. Thank you for your interest though :)

Raeven

Standard Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
Hi Raeven. Sorry I can't accept. The cex one wouldn't have been new and odds are the season pass would have been used. Thank you for your interest though :)
No worries man, was worth a try 🙂

idx11

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Reaction score
Ha yep. If it helps I could meet you at £55 including delivery. You said the cex one was 50 something, so this is the same price and includes delivery and with this one you know everything inside is new and the season pass is unused. That would be the very lowest I could go to. If so let me know and if not no worries :)

Raeven

Standard Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
Sadly I'm probably not local to you as I'm in Bradford so I'll have to pass and I don't think I'd go that high anyway. I'm not a massive fan of the genre just love the look of this special edition :)

idx11

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Reaction score
Sadly I'm probably not local to you as I'm in Bradford so I'll have to pass and I don't think I'd go that high anyway. I'm not a massive fan of the genre just love the look of this special edition :)
I meant £55 including postage (I would send it tracked). If you change your mind just let me know.

Raeven

Standard Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
Thanks, but I don't think I'd go that high. Looks awesome though!