NHL - Bring it!

PlaybookHero

Established Member
Reaction score
OK its a minority sport over here but I can't get enough of it. My kid lost my Xbox 360 disc and he is now at boarding school.

NHL 15 is gonna be awesome on ps4, no doubt. Just make sure you use classic cam or it may still be a bit jerky behind your own net lol.

Anyway check this out to get the ball rolling!

NHL 15 | NHL Hockey Video Game Features | EA SPORTS

Playbook if not on your pals list bang me on. I love hockey- bast sports game out imo

I'll be setting up a club with a few others, anyone want to join in just add me.

One thing though we play for a laugh (we like to win but its how you score not how many) and comms is essential part of the banter etc..

I'll be there day one as per usual. :smashin:

I might be in for this.

Don't know what's happened to me this gen as I've become a US sports addict... Madden, NBA, MLB and now NHL on the horizon.

I like the idea of a regular team but comms is a no no for me.. On most of 13 and 14 I used the lobby to pick my games and still managed to rank up to Legend so I'll probably go that route.

More than happy to team up, but to be fair I like to play the game rather than hear about someone's goldfish's brother exploits all the way through my games :) Another pet hate is people telling me what I should be doing all the time lol :D I'm old and I'm grumpy so quit it!

..anyway with the Bruins done for this season with just a measly Presidents Trophy this game is all I have left until next season. Teaser here:

I for one am glad they have changed the commentary. About time!

Last edited:
I will be buying this. In truth I could join the team but I am not a hard core gamer who has hours. With the kids work and the wife time is limited so I may be best just jumping in as a regular reserve or teaming up at times. I am pretty crap though so if on a team it's a disadvantage.

I tend not to play on line now, will be for mk8 and may for this though! I can talk (I think) as I have astro a50 but not sure if theses work prop with ps4!

Lastly I am from newcastle so I have a canny broad accent so understand me is going to be a Ballache!

On the up you will all look legends near me!

I have no interest in the sport IRL but have always enjoyed hockey games since EA Hockey on the megadrive so will be picking this up. Loved the be a pro mode in previous versions and just controlling the one player.

I have no interest in the sport IRL but have always enjoyed hockey games since EA Hockey on the megadrive so will be picking this up.

I'm the same, love the NFL, baseball and basketball, but not really interested in hockey. Enjoy the game though. As good as it's been the presentation needs an overall. This article sounds promising, but they've come out with this before for Madden and it turned out to be testes.

EA Sports' "NHL 15" Makes Most Of NBC Partnership To Create TV Feel For Videogame
-
SportsBusiness Daily | SportsBusiness Journal | SportsBusiness Daily Global

Looking forward to this as well and really hope the presentation is as good as it sounds.

New trailer for E3 and it looks stunning. Really looking forward to this one, just hope Madden pull their socks up and match it.

Nice just got in from work and was going to post that. Good work chap!

Looks great, love the NHL games. Hopefully we have awesome next gen fights :D

Sorry to thread revive. I'll be buying this game on release day aswell. Anybody want to add me that'd be tiptop robhullfury. I can't stand Fifa games and really need a sport fix for my ps4 between skating myself. I literally can't wait!

If you didnt know Amazon have it on pre order for 44 quid delivered on release day...

Rob

7 weeks time till this is released.

Any one thinking of going the US digital route?

I've pre-ordered the disc. Digital is too expensive although would be nice to not have to swap discs. I'm guessing its out earlier in the US?

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom