NHL 2K6 penalty shot help

fuse_66

Established Member
Reaction score
Any hints on how to get a penalty shot on all star difficulty, it never seems to hook me or anything just lets me through on goal, just need these last achievment on it so any help would be most apreciated!

Put it into a 2 player game, get the other player to wiggle his right stick in the final third of the, erm pitch, which will do an illegal move.

Eventually you should get a penalty, then it's just down to skill more than anything. You can adjust parameters for the team you're 'playing' against so it makes the goalkeeper a bit worse. :)

Hold the shoot button to charge up the shot and go a bit to the side when doing your penalties.

NackNack said:
Put it into a 2 player game, get the other player to wiggle his right stick in the final third of the, erm pitch, which will do an illegal move.

Eventually you should get a penalty, then it's just down to skill more than anything. You can adjust parameters for the team you're 'playing' against so it makes the goalkeeper a bit worse. :)

Hold the shoot button to charge up the shot and go a bit to the side when doing your penalties.

Didnt realise i could in 2 player, will be a doddle now and the word you were looking for was Rink!

:thumbsup:

Just thought i'd use this thread as there isnt a discussion post and its Help im after.

How the heck do i load a season i've started? I've created a season, played about 5 games, shutdown and now i cant seem to load it up again, i appear to have to create a new one each time? I load my profile and it still does nothing??

Are you saving before you shutdown, not just saving your profile but saving your season, they are 2 seperate saves

Pooon said:
Are you saving before you shutdown, not just saving your profile but saving your season, they are 2 seperate saves

:lol: bet thats it.

SCORE A PENALTY SHOT ON ALL STAR DIFFUCULTY

This achievement is killing me,i cannot do it at all.I need these 250 gamerpoints as much as i need closure on this god forsaken game.I intend to get rid of it on the forums.Would any one be willing to come to my pad to help me with this achievement,i live in LUTON.I have tried all methods as listed on www.achieve360points.com and still no joy.No flaming me please im desperate.

DECCO

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom