NGCs Most Wanted - do you agree?

i_like_it_cube

Ex Member
Reaction score
In the latest issue of NGC I have, Xmas issue, it shows their top 25 most wanted. Ignore number 25...

1: Resident Evil 4
2: Killer 7
3: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
4: Donkey Konga
5: Harvest Moon: It's a Wonderful Life!
6: Pokémon Colosseum
7: Metal Gear Solid - Twin Snakes
8: Pac-Man Vs
9: Metroid Prime 2
10: 1080 Avalanche - Ignore too
11: Pikmin 2
12: Unity
13: Tales Of Symphonia
14: Zelda: Four Swords
15: Starfox Armada
16: R: Racing Evolution
17: Starcraft Ghost
18: Sonic Heroes
19: Phantasy Star Online III C.A.R.D
20: James Bond Everything Or Nothing
21: Mario Party 5 - Ignore
22: Baten Kaitos
23: Beyond Good and Eil
24: Tetra's Trackers
25: Mario 128 - Ignore cos it's not for the Cube

Would you agree wiv this? I'd say that Pokémon Colosseum is number 1, Sonic Heroes number 2, Donkey Konga number 3 and Harvest Moon number 4.

I pretty much agree with it, although I don't agree with MGS, 1080, R:Racing, Sonic Heroes, James Bond.

Sonic heroes is rubbish, I have the demo of it, seriously lame IMO.

The others I am not bothered about, I would like to see Samurai Jack, there is some other Jap RPG that looks quite fun, you play a teenager on an island and have to do jobs to get to stay out late and earn money to become an adult (may sound familiar :p).

Hey! Sonic Heroes rubbish? Where'd you get the demo, I wanna go!

Came with my import copy of MK:DD, nice thing about US releases they often come with demos :)

Ohhh the RPG I am talking about is called Giftpia, supposed to be very interesting.

I'd say they need to update their sources, because Tetra's Trackers is now longer a standalone release, and instead form part of Four Swords.

FF:CC seems to be a problematic one. Don't get me wrong, I would DEARLY love to be able to love this game, as I'm a huge FF fan (I own all of them bar X, X-2 and XI, as I don't have a PS2, and am not sure about how viable trying to play an MMORPG is on US servers while I'm sat in the UK). But reviews that I'm seeing aren't particularly enthralled; general feedback is that as a 1 player game it's mediocre (which is surely the point of a FF game), and improves markedly as a 2 player game, but that means shelling out for a GBA for each player. Maybe if it sells well then Square might consider introducing a true FF game to the Cube, but I'm sceptical. Tales of Symphonia and Baten Kaitos seem to be the best bet in that respect.

Starfox Armada!? LMAO! It's not even been released, it was originally made for the N64 and has been on hold since forever. It's been made for like 3 years! It's not even been released and has had soooooo many crap reviews!

(I own all of them bar X, X-2 and XI, as I don't have a PS2, and am not sure about how viable trying to play an MMORPG is on US servers while I'm sat in the UK)

Actually everyone plays on Japanese servers, lag is not a problem and it has the friendliest community I have seen online.

I have been hooked for over 3 months now :p

Playing with the Japanese is the funniest, they are pretty nice, but trying to communicate with them can be extremely amusing.

I wouldn't recommend this game if you are not prepared to lose a huge chunk of your life :p

Originally posted by i_like_it_cube
Starfox Armada!? LMAO! It's not even been released, it was originally made for the N64 and has been on hold since forever. It's been made for like 3 years! It's not even been released and has had soooooo many crap reviews!

I don't quite understand what you wrote here but...

Starfox Armada would be top of my list, especially after Starfox Adventures which was only average, I just cant wait to fly the Arwing properly again with loads of enemies & huge bosses and hopefully a return of multiplayer mode. Second game would be Pikmin 2 followed by Final Fantasy CC.

Originally posted by i_like_it_cube

What games on that list have been released!!:rolleyes: You originally asked what people though of that list, it's on the list and I like the Fox McCloud character, never heard of the game before though. So chill.:suicide:

I'd add Harvest Moon now, that is going to eat up so, so much of my spare time it's untrue.

Well depends on your definition ><

FF:CC
Pokemon Colloseum
Donkey Konga
Pac-Man vs
Tales of Symphonia
R:Racing Revolution
Mario Party 5

have all been released :) just not in this country :)

Been released but not in this country, is very true. But now that this thread is so old some of the english versions of these games have been released. I am going to import Pokemon Colosseum which comes out in the USA on 22nd March. FF:CC has been released in the US too.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom