NFSMW: help on winning blacklisters cars or buying new ones

stetheH

Established Member
Reaction score
hello
can someone please tell me how to buy a new car and what must i do to win blacklisters car?
i have the vw golf from the first fella but have not had any other car yet?
my mrs has started her own game and beat the same bloke but never got offered the car?
cheers

To win a blacklisters car, you need to challenge and then beat them. After you have done this, you get to pick 2 "markers" from the rival out of a possible 6. 3 markers are bonus (one of which will be their pinkslip for the car) and the other 3 are performance. Its just luck as to whether or not you pick the right one to get their car.

To buy a car, go in free roam mode and then use you GPS to find the garage. Drive in and then pick the car you can afford - no interest free option though ;)

The best method I found, when you come to the choosing reward screen, pick two of the three on the left, i.e the secret bonuses. But choose two together. So for example choose 1&2, then if that brings a car, next time choose 2&3. I did this every single time I beat a blacklister and managed to get most of their cars. Makes the game a lot easier when you have a top car.

Another tip: When you've won blacklisters cars and you are selling them, put them back to standard, you'll get more money from trading in the tuning parts and selling the standard car than you will for just flogging the modded motor.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom