NFS Most Wanted-AVF AUTOLOG

Quick question - how is my 11-year old supposed to play this? To compare times with me and his friends he needs an autolog/origin account, but it won't let him create one because he's too young. Doesn't even ask for his age, must be getting it from his PSN account (I made him a sub account of mine, probably a mistake)

I gave up on creating sub accounts for the kids due to the hoops Sony make you jump through to set one up so i just set them up with a normal account. Just have to watch what they play but as they cant afford to buy games themselves its not really an issue........at the moment. :D Just make sure your account is password protected so they cant buy stuff from the store.

ill be on tonight lads

psn HMANN12

I'll be on for a couple of hours between half 7 and half 9 me thinks.....

Arrived home to find ............nothing despite having a despatch email on Wed:mad:
Went round to my local blockbuster & the young guy in there gave me a store copy foc till my copy turns up:thumbsup:
so tonight will have to be single player only for me as there was no pass in the box but at least I can still try to beat some times & jumps.

Good to see so many people are picking this up, it gives me a good excuse to clear out my Friends List to add some of you :D

I'm just sending out some friends requests. I'm unlikely to add everyone but its only cos I'm lazy, feel free.to add me

Just had a blast using my Wheelstand Pro & Logitech DFGT. Was actually pleasantly surprised how well it works. Also managed a jump of around 190 :0

I could add you to the list but you don't mention your PSN, is it the same as your AVF name?

Anyone got any tips.for loosing cops. It seems that everything I thought I knew about loosing them from previous games doesn't apply in this one. They are far too good and frequent

Fit said:
I could add you to the list but you don't mention your PSN, is it the same as your AVF name?

Yes it is, my (very out of date) gamercard appears as my avatar but I realise that it doesn't show up on some mobile versions of avf. Anyway, it'll be nice to have some pals to compete with!

Does anyone else keep getting disconnected from autolog?

Adcook said:
Does anyone else keep getting disconnected from autolog?

Yep 3 ir 4 times tonight.

Anyone got any tips.for loosing cops. It seems that everything I thought I knew about loosing them from previous games doesn't apply in this one. They are far too good and frequent

Just drive as fast as possible, or if theres only a couple of them, take them out and then boot it. Try using jumps/ NOS/ Spray garages/ Jackspots when you can.

Really loving this game, just for up to about 6th most wanted! Love the fact it's practically Burnout Paradise.

I'd be up for some online, PSN is PygoShlee :smashin:

I get away from them by finding a jump to go over, they normally stop and don't go over them:cool:

Just picked mine up from Gamestation for 99p using their trade in 2 for 99p deal - got rid of Lego Batman 2 and Darksiders 2. Got the special edition as well :thumbsup:

Going to have a go on the single player for a while today though to get used to the handling and city, but I will venture online today at some point im sure.

Blimy, I think that has to be classed as one of the easiest first trophies in a game - turn on, press a button, get a trophy !!

I'm enjoying everything about this game apart from evading the cops. I'm just not finding that part fun. The rubber banding is also a bit silly. Multiplayer is where this game is going to shine me thinks. Also I have been unable to sign into autolog for the past couple of hours.

Last edited:
I'm starting to find the single player more fun now that i'm use to the quirks the game has, the rubber banding can be a pain sometimes but not enough to put me off completly, the breif moments i had online with Battle & koopa was great very much the Burnout Paradise fun we had back then so really happy there the downside is the EA servers dont seem very stable at the moment i'm getting signend out of the Autolog every few minitues somtimes it wont let you back in unless you quit the game and restart it again, I even got signed out of the multiplayer game we were in so it needs paching or something doing to get more stable once that's done i can see myself spending the hours i spent in BP online with this game.

we should arrange a set time to get some multiplayer fun done even if it's only for a couple of hours or so at least then we can all get together, just an idea.

Blimy, I think that has to be classed as one of the easiest first trophies in a game - turn on, press a button, get a trophy !!

lol yeah i think that's the one to have five or more friends as you say one of the most easiest trophies, :D

Well ive just spent a 7 hour stint playing this today and I have to say its very enjoyable. The rubber banding and the cops are a bit annoying but not enough to really worry me.

Seems quite easy though - im already 32% done with in single player with 30% of the trophies already :eek: (not that im complaining to much about the trophies ;))

Certainly need to organise some time to play multiplayer (hopefully the servers will get better and not kick you out of autolog every 5 minutes!). Ill probably be on all day tomorrow as well so if anyone wants a game just invite me.

Just picked it up today so add me please

sleepyone

The Autolog issue is pretty annoying, just had over 50,000 speed points wiped off because autolog didn't register them even though they were on my game screen. I'm really enjoying just burning around in the Corvette at the moment, managed 177mph through a speed cam without nitrous a bit ago, scary fast!

I have a question. What the hell can you use the MOVE on in this game!!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom