NFS Most Wanted-AVF AUTOLOG

Fit

Established Member
Reaction score
I've taken the liberty to make a list of names from the games preview thread so all those interested can compare times, speeds, etc

fitlikemin
spoonman-2
GR00VE-R1DER
crazyitalian
sefe77
Hellscovern
BattleExile
kc-koopa
Siimshadey
benny_2_2
BTatHOME
blu-rayandy
DarC_Kn1ght
RuskiDubh
DD2point0
Adcook
BigAardvaark
Bluebird-1
KenB01
sd1977
mgzs120
HMANN12
bigkingy
PygoShlee
sleepyone

Thats all I could find just now, anyone else want to join in just post your PSN & i'll update the 1st post.

Hope to catch all of you racing on the streets of Fairhaven in the near future:D

Last edited:
Awesome, I've added a few already, will add the rest tomorrow.

Thanks do the ps3 and vita versions link up in anyway?

Im so looking foward to this one! Just hope my DFGT will work ok. :)

From what I've read they've managed to make the vita version pretty much identical to the PS3 but with less traffic & number of online players. Unfortunately you can't link them

Im so looking foward to this one! Just hope my DFGT will work ok. :)

mmmm never even thought of trying it with my wheel so will maybe give it a bash

Last edited:
Fit,

Let me know how you get on with DFGT please. Do you also know if the game supports it?

Thanks

They don't link up as in cross play where people on ps3 will be playing against people on vita and vice versa but in an interview i saw (might be the one in this week's access) there was mention that stats for the autolog are linked so points etc you earn in the vita version count in the ps3 version and vice versa if you own both versons

Are we all up for a session tomorrow night?

Can you guys add me too, on most nights and up for some races/challenges and general cruising. :)

DD2point0

Thanks

Can you guys add me too, on most nights and up for some races/challenges and general cruising. :)

DD2point0

Thanks

General cruising? Didn't know Southend-on-Sea was in this game? ;)

Hmm, I was going to pick this up on PC but since its meant to be a poor port and hence low interest in the PC gaming section I think I might switch back to PS3 for this so add me too.

Got my copy today, will be practising a bit first as not played a racer for a few months but feel free to add BigAardvaark to list of PSNers in post #1

See yers in there :)

My shopto order failed to come :( add me anyway guys

Bluebird-1

Last edited:
I got the ps3 version, will be on tonight guys. I enjoy trying to compete with other users times in single player mode just as much as playing online races.

Yeah highest speed / longest jump etc. should be fun!

What do you guys think to the game? I find it faster than Forza Horizon but harder to see where to go as you can't keep looking at your map when your driving at insane speed which I like but 100mph feels more like 200.
I managed to finish second on one stage which was rated medium difficulty not only did I have to race but the police were chasing us all :D

Quick question - how is my 11-year old supposed to play this? To compare times with me and his friends he needs an autolog/origin account, but it won't let him create one because he's too young. Doesn't even ask for his age, must be getting it from his PSN account (I made him a sub account of mine, probably a mistake)

Anyone used a DFGT with this game yet? If so, does it work ok?

richard plumb said:
Quick question - how is my 11-year old supposed to play this? To compare times with me and his friends he needs an autolog/origin account, but it won't let him create one because he's too young. Doesn't even ask for his age, must be getting it from his PSN account (I made him a sub account of mine, probably a mistake)

Think you need a sub account or master account showing that he is 16 or 18 can't remember witch burnout paradise did the exact same thing.

What's the frame rate like on the ps3 I have a good speck pc and can see drops in frame rate some times just wondering if its with picking up on the ps3 my pc spec is i7 8gig ram 560ti.

Last edited:
Anyone used a DFGT with this game yet? If so, does it work ok?

Not got my copy yet but hopefully it'll be waiting for me when I get in, so can't comment yet.
Did a quick search & this was what i found which seems to say that it does work but doesn't :confused:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom