NFS Most Wanted-AVF AUTOLOG

@ndr3w

Battle, Im going to give it another try today. Shame we didn't get to race yesterday. Are your eyes not hurting after a 7 hour stint!

Hynod

slimshadey said:
The Autolog issue is pretty annoying, just had over 50,000 speed points wiped off because autolog didn't register them even though they were on my game screen. I'm really enjoying just burning around in the Corvette at the moment, managed 177mph through a speed cam without nitrous a bit ago, scary fast!
I'm enjoying the Subaru. Only thing I hate is the constant colour changes when you fix it up.

Battle

Oh the Agony and the Ecstasy of this game

The agony of crashing two foot from the finish line while in first place.

The ecstasy of plotting a perfect route through traffic and boosting to pass the leader on the line on a Hard race

sleepyone

Novice Member
Had my first proper police chase last night, 35 minutes, had my heat level up to 5. Those SWAT vans hit hard :laugh:

Got it back down to 2 eventually but then got stuck on stupid bit of scenery and was busted :(

@ndr3w

Whats the quickest time you have evaded the police. Mine is 12 seconds!

Wingsurfer

I'm up for playing but have no room to add more people, I have a few from here iin my friends anyway so I'll see you you others through out mutual acquaintances :smashin:

Adcook

Distinguished Member
I might be on for some online games after the f1 race

Fit

since I got it on friday i've managed to squeeze in about 20hrs of play over the weekend:facepalm:, mainly on the single player but did manage to join up with Benny last night & really enjoyed the multiplayer. This is gonna be great fun once there's a lobby full of AVFers & we have a better understanding of the challenges.
Think I've got over 1.5million SP so should be MOST WANTED:D on a few of your lists & should be for a wee while yet but noticed that Battle & Benny are creeping up there:rolleyes::smashin:

I'm on most nights after 10pm during the week so hopefully there's a few more AVF night owls out there & can get a lobby going.

sleepyone

Novice Member
Whats the quickest time you have evaded the police. Mine is 12 seconds!
My quickest is around that too, accidentally rammed a smoky at an intersection, took him out though so by the time a chase started i had got to the edge of the heat zone and nipped through a workshop which zero my heat meter.

Did an ambush last night and i was on that for about 15 mins, just couldn't shake em. Next time round, 2mins 5 secs. :rolleyes: It seems once i let the heat get to about 3 i just have too much fun i sometimes forgot i'm meant to be losing them :)

There were a few occasions where i up to heat level 5, managed to lose them, got it down to about 3 then a cop spotted me from, up to 5, lose them, down to 3 cop spotted me and repeat aaarrghhh! :laugh:

Last edited:

Fit

Another way to get your heat level down fast is to get out the red circle & when it says entered cooldown push L3 & it makes the heat level drop quick. If you can manage to get far enough away & can come to a stop then press L3 it makes the heat gauge reduce rapidly. This is really useful if you are at a high heat level.

tony kop77

I can only find 4 races when I press the d pad, where are all the other races?

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
derek1971 said:
They don't link up as in cross play where people on ps3 will be playing against people on vita and vice versa but in an interview i saw (might be the one in this week's access) there was mention that stats for the autolog are linked so points etc you earn in the vita version count in the ps3 version and vice versa if you own both versons
Yeah points in all versions count to your autolog. I played a fair bit on the iOS version and when I signed on with the Vita version my points carried over :)

Fit

I can only find 4 races when I press the d pad, where are all the other races?
The races are for that car only, when you change car 5 more races will appear.
Certain races are the same but just for different models of car, see this list & it will tell you the 61 unique events counts towards the Second is Nothing trophy.

slimshadey

I really need to start concentrating on the races to build up my speed points. Spent far too much time trying to get my face on as many billboards as possible!

Adcook

Distinguished Member
Cheers for the invites last night. I had gone out and left my PS3 on, d'oh!

I was playing SP earlier on in the evening though and Autolog was much more stable, I was only signed out once in about 2 hours.

I will definitely make time tonight for some multiplayer, 8pm till late probably.

sefe77

Just finished my first (short) session with fellow AVFers and really enjoyed it. I'm not normally a big online gamer but this may change my mind!

slimshadey

sefe77 said:
Just finished my first (short) session with fellow AVFers and really enjoyed it. I'm not normally a big online gamer but this may change my mind!
I enjoyed it too despite only being on for a very short time, will be looking to repeat it very soon.

Adcook

Distinguished Member
Yeah it was fun. Im not around tomorrow but Ill be on again on Thursday.

Is there a pseudo-online mode, similar to NFS:Hot Pursuit, where you can set laps times and compete with friends via the Autolog?

This was the single most appealing feature of NFS:HP since my friends/colleagues are rarely online at the same time, and we had a blast beating each others lap times.

Is there a similar mode/feature in NFS:MW?

Last edited:

slimshadey

Jon Weaver said:
Is there a pseudo-online mode, similar to NFS:Hot Pursuit, where you can set laps times and compete with friends via the Autolog?

This was the single most appealing feature of NFS:HP since my friends/colleagues are rarely online at the same time, and we had a blast beating each others lap times.

Is there a similar mode in NFS:MW?
All of the times you set in the races are compared with your friends as are your speeds through the cameras and distance of jumps. Basically everything you do is logged and compared.

All of the times you set in the races are compared with your friends as are your speeds through the cameras and distance of jumps. Basically everything you do is logged and compared.
But are you set challenges? And is it obvious what you have to beat...

The nice thing about NFS:HP was the fact that you would log in and it would tell you how you had been beaten forcing you to play to reclaim your position...

Is it easy to see what you need to do to win, and where you have been beaten?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies

Latest News

What's new on Sky and NOW TV UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
PS5 vs. Xbox Series X: Which Next-Gen Console is Best?
  • By Rik Henderson
  • Published
Black Friday 2020: Best UK deals currently available
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 25th November 2020
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Top Bottom