Nexus 7 screen protector

sep8001

Hi,

Just bought a N7 off the forum and want to put a screen protector on.

Have recenty put a mediadevil crystal clear one on my ipad 4, and am happy with it.

Should I go for the same one on the nexus or a different brand, also should I get a clear or matt one as I will be using the nexus on the way home.

Thanks

RoadsterUK

Is the one you purchased for your iPad available for the Nexus 7 and if so are you pleased with the protection it is giving your iPad ?

If the answer is yes, I see no reason to go with a different brand.

sep8001

Thanks for the reply. Ipad one went on very well without bubbles a first for me and am happy, but the iPad is now going to be only be used indoors as I bought the nexus. The nexus will be used on the way to work.

The clear one is good but just wanted to see if people are using the matte ones and what they think of it.

RoadsterUK

Hopefully someone with the Matte version will respond.

At some point in a couple of months time is it possible for you to do a thread comparing the iPad with the Nexus 7 ?

sep8001

Will try, not good at reviews. The main reason for getting the nexus was portability. The iPad will be used at home especially with the educational apps for the kids. The nexus for reading and movies on the move.

sep8001

Have had a look at various YouTube vids and have had an email from mediadevil regarding my options. I have decided to go for the clear one as I use it to view my photos on it.

Thanks all.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom